2018 Bathurst 1000 Oct 4-7

Remove this Banner Ad

CL will make it a scary combination with whoever he goes with.

I still think Whincup will get him but you could argue either combination. Whincup and Lowndes have won it together before so I’m thinking they’ll go that way. In saying all that, it’s hard to see Dumbrell getting the flick.

Also, Bamber did a pretty good job considering it was his second drive in a Supercar
And Richo just won Bathurst.......

They've got a nice hand to play.

Heard what’s happening with Lowndes engineer? Wonder if he’ll be absorbed or look for another team?
I reckon someone will be after him, it would be hard going back to a lesser role.

You reckon? I don’t think they get on as well as lowndes and wincup? Bamber to lose his drive?
No one really gets on with SVG, totally different unit.

As unlucky as they've been, Dumbrell and JW work well together so I'd be surprised if they broke that up.
CL will make it a scary combination with whoever he goes with.

I still think Whincup will get him but you could argue either combination. Whincup and Lowndes have won it together before so I’m thinking they’ll go that way. In saying all that, it’s hard to see Dumbrell getting the flick.

Also, Bamber did a pretty good job considering it was his second drive in a Supercar
Whincup and Lowndes won 3 in a row together in the last decade.
The real question is “Who is driving with Craig Lowndes?”
03D04663-75CB-4E78-959C-953D186BA39D.gif

Watching the Carrera Cup replay on 10. If Moffat was attempting to pass Wood on the outside coming into the chase, I'll ping that collision on him. He entered the corner as if Wood wasn't there.
He got sent to the back of the grid for the next race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back