2018 Bay 13 Obession Tracker (Rd 12 update)

Remove this Banner Ad

You're not doing yourself any favours dispelling the claims of your ridiculous obsession of Geelong with these overused images Crobro.

You've been exposed as nothing more than a Geelong-obsessed plonker. You should be mortified. :drunk:
Hi five there, I've been exposed by this scat!

catsbig.gif

Just to follow things up, let's look at some other individual stats so far as we begin to head into the bye. For now, I'll focus on flogs who have started at least five threads; plenty to start establishing some trend lines, I reckon.

A Cut Above: 15 (favourite target is Essendon, with 5 threads attacking them)
Bodicifer: 5 (no clear favourite target)
Chefmeister: 6 (favourite target is Richmond, with 3 threads attacking them)
chelseacarlton: 8 (favourite target is Geelong, with 4 threads attacking them)
Collins-Langford-Ayres: 5 (favourite target is Sydney, with 3 threads attacking them)
Crobro: 34 (favourite target is Geelong, with 21 threads attacking them)
Dave Stevens: 5 (favourite target is Geelong, with 5 threads attacking them)
db swannie: 21 (favourite target is Hawthorn, with 11 threads attacking them)
Footy Is The Win: 6 (no clear favourite target)
Geelong Dynasty: 7 (favourite target is Hawthorn, with 4 threads attacking them)
harry000: 12 (favourite target is Geelong, with 3 threads attacking them)
HirdsTheWord: 5 (favourite target is Geelong, with 2 threads attacking them)
Jazny: 8 (no clear favourite target)
Lethality: 25 (no clear favourite target)
MAXIMUM GAWNAGE: 5 (no clear favourite target)
Mofra: 7 (favourite target is Essendon, with 3 threads attacking them)
RedVest4: 11 (favourite target is Richmond, with 6 threads attacking them)
SmegHead: 6 (favourite target is Richmond, with 3 threads attacking them)

Some observations?
1. The two turncoats extraordinaire don't appear to have clear favourites, as they've been pretty diverse with their reverse-trolling. However, they both have a top two; Jazny prefers to target Essendon and Hawthorn, whereas Lethality has been hard at work damning Richmond and West Coast with faint praise.
2. Dave Stevens is the only flog here tracking at a 100% obsession rate; all five of his threads have targeted Geelong. Dear me.
3. Whilst RedVest4 does indeed have an obsession with Richmond (going 6/11), it still falls short of the raging black hole that is Crobro's posting history, going 21/34.

Just to follow things up, let's look at some other individual stats so far as we begin to head into the bye. For now, I'll focus on flogs who have started at least five threads; plenty to start establishing some trend lines, I reckon.

Collins-Langford-Ayres: 5 (favourite target is Sydney, with 3 threads attacking them)
Geelong Dynasty: 7 (favourite target is Hawthorn, with 4 threads attacking them)

Some observations?
1. The two turncoats extraordinaire don't appear to have clear favourites, as they've been pretty diverse with their reverse-trolling. However, they both have a top two; Jazny prefers to target Essendon and Hawthorn, whereas Lethality has been hard at work damning Richmond and West Coast with faint praise.
2. Dave Stevens is the only flog here tracking at a 100% obsession rate; all five of his threads have targeted Geelong. Dear me.
3. Whilst RedVest4 does indeed have an obsession with Richmond (going 6/11), it still falls short of the raging black hole that is Crobro's posting history, going 21/34.
Dave Stevens is there something you want to talk about David? When did the Geelong obsession start for your good self? Let's get the ball rolling, would love to hear your story.

Some observations?

I was bang on Starburns_ :$

Yep, Geelong have sure left a gaping wound in him, balls deep no lube.

39EBFA95-2A5F-4E7B-99CF-24289954A3A2.gif

Richmond: 55 (favourite target is Geelong, with 29 threads attacking them)

That's pretty bloody sad. We don't want the rivalry fellas, find another club to take it up with.

I knew that before the stats were posted. The reason is clear... 30+ years of punishing bullying vs 1 win in a non-elimination final. They are scarred.

Some observations?

Crobro has FOTY in the bag already.

Some observations?

Also, "attacking" is a harsh word," Geelong is my second favorite team :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stats are misleading. It was around the western bulldogs game we realised we were s**t and stopped posting :$

Also op is a pencil dick
Plus, the genuine northie posters haven’t made too many threads since H2W was silenced.

This seems to be as good a place as any to drop my theory..
this time last year Crobro was a rambling incoherent flog-bucket of half-formed ideas,s**t-posting renowned for his dizzyingly intellectual comebacks ala "shutup D/H"
This year either as part of the Tigers Premiership he was awarded a brain transplant, he seems half-way sane and even, dare I say it : Almost capable of displaying a tiny spark of intelligence and reasoning"o_O:eek:
so my theory is someone (probably a mod or someone in cahoots with a mod : Is now posting as crobro!!!??

seriously just compare its posting history from 2017 to 2018, he's even managed to outwit/shoot down some posters on this site, which just never ever happened when it was Zoltan behind those bodily fluid-stained keys..:thumbsu:

this time last year Crobro was a rambling incoherent flog-bucket of half-formed ideas,s**t-posting renowned for his dizzyingly intellectual comebacks ala "shutup top bloke"
This year either as part of the Tigers Premiership he was awarded a brain transplant, he seems half-way sane and even, dare I say it : Almost capable of displaying a tiny spark of intelligence and reasoning"o_O:eek:
so my theory is someone (probably a mod or someone in cahoots with a mod : Is now posting as crobro!!!??

seriously just compare its posting history from 2017 to 2018, he's even managed to outwit/shoot down some posters on this site, which just never ever happened when it was Zoltan behind those bodily fluid-stained keys..:thumbsu:

Crobro actually died in 1966, but the mods refuse to acknowledge the truth!

Attachments

• FF7BD6E0-4D22-4B8E-94F4-E0DEA491B13B.jpeg
    FF7BD6E0-4D22-4B8E-94F4-E0DEA491B13B.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 99
this time last year Crobro was a rambling incoherent flog-bucket of half-formed ideas,s**t-posting renowned for his dizzyingly intellectual comebacks ala "shutup top bloke"

Maybe he is on the 12 steps program.

Jimmies rustled, well played Ze Crobro

Whilst we are all playing stacks on the Croat flog, I might jump on too...

Richmond have a clear obsession with Geelong, although this is driven predominately by Crobro. He has produced 34 threads so far this season, with 21 of them attacking Geelong. I cannot stress how ridiculous this is. He has produced more threads attacking Geelong than 10 other teams have posted in their entirety.

A4BE9928-EB22-41CA-A80C-227E4D5250BB.jpeg

96F86703-FB72-4576-A7FF-1EFCD152E585.jpeg

Don’t throw stones in glass houses Crobro you glubbering doofus!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back