• Christian Petracca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie Spargo

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Dom Tyson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pj tearing up during his speech, and Bernie Vince is just a legend. Two massive figures of our resurgence. Will never forget what those two have done for our club.
Yep going to be missed both of em. Particularly Bernie, not sure what it is but I’m genuinely sorry he’s going.

Anyone know why Trac and Nev are on crutches?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmesy go son. I reckon this means Gus surely finished outside of the top 5 which is ******* hilarious given the Brownlow. And if not Gus it'll be Clarry.
Best and Fairest is a much more accurate reflection IMO - Brownlow only acknowledges three players across two sides each week, whereas the B&F involves ranking each individual player each week. This means consistency across the season is rewarded, not just featuring in the umpires’ best three for a handful of games.

That being said, I agree that Brayshaw had a better season than Jones, but back the judgement of the coaches.

For everyone who rightfully gives me crap about Gus I couldn't he happier Harmes is top 3 given I was almost one out in think he could he a gun last year.

Gus should have finished about Jones though, so strange unless he was tagging opposition wingers out of the game I didn't notice.

Max can make a decent speech, lovely mix of sincerity, humour, self deprecation and tongue in cheek aggrandisement with a touch of pathos. Well done!

Filipovic a bit stiff there....

On a serious note, I was surprised Jonesy was as high as he was, Brayshaw as low as he was, and that Lewis snuck into 10th ahead of the likes of Hogan, ANB, Hibberd and Petracca. Shows how highly he is rated internally. I was also thrilled for Harmesy to finish top 3!

Tyson finishing 23rd is a sad indictment…

If somebody has the time and energy, would love to see a Points Per Game breakdown but must confess I don't have the time to do it meself!

Back