Fantasy 2018 - BETA Dynasty - Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Tag didn't notify me either, luckily i was checking, could be the new system because every one other than that one has worked before.

Tag didn't notify me either, luckily i was checking, could be the new system because every one of than that one has worked before.

I edited the tag in after posting. That may be the reason.

get ****** campaigner.

I was just about to pick this bloke.

:'(:mad::mad::mad::mad:

You're unlucky cause i overlooked him with my previous pick also, would have picked him for sure but my mind was pre occupied on other things last Friday.

I had to double and triple check if he was taken earlier, coz hes been taken much sooner in the other drafts that I've done so far.

You're unlucky cause i overlooked him with my previous pick also, would have picked him for sure but my mind was pre occupied on other things last Friday.

I had to double and triple check if he was taken earlier, coz hes been taken much sooner in the other drafts that I've done so far.

LB i wanted to leave late cause i am pretty set there but no harm for quality bench players.

Blokes left just scream rubbish to me at LB from what is left after Leonard was gone so i went a wild card at WR!

Everyone else will most likely hit FA etc and can be had for free.

LB i wanted to leave late cause i am pretty set there but no harm for quality bench players.

Blokes left just scream rubbish to me and after Leonard was gone so i went a wild card at WR!

Everyone else will most likely hit FA etc and can be had for free.

Yea, I'm pretty set a LB too but its an offensive skill position s**t show in this years draft. There might be a late gem or two but its nothing more than throwing a dart and getting lucky at this stage.

Cant remember a draft that i will end up taking more or the same amount defensive that i do offensive players ever, and i think that will be the case as I'm eying another defensive player with my last pick.

Yea, I'm pretty set a LB too but its an offensive skill position s**t show in this years draft. There might be a late gem or two but its nothing more than throwing a dart and getting lucky at this stage.

Cant remember a draft that i will end up taking more or the same amount defensive that i do offensive players ever, and i think that will be the case as I'm eying another defensive player with my last pick.

Totally agree and offensive skill set this draft besides the Top 2-3 RBs is rubbish IMO.

Everyone else is a lottery and throw a blanket over the lot of them including the QB class which i rate as the worst in a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back