Fantasy 2018 - Beta Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

All good, thanks.

Annnnnnndd, we're good to go.

I'll be starting a draft thread tonight.

Dont forget to add Olsen to BB's roster, make sure his keepers are right.

With a draft as bad as this one with offensive skilled position talent I'm stoked to have my choice out of at least two QBs at #6. Not that it means any of the QBs will be any good, but its nice to get the opportunity to hit the jackpot regardless.

So people are now trying to trade when the actual draft has actually started holding things up and not picking?

It is not like trades have not been discussed for the last month as soon as the draft order was published in here.

:rolleyes:

#getyourshittogether

So people are now trying to trade when the actual draft has actually started holding things up and not picking?

It is not like trades have not been discussed for the last month as soon as the draft order was published in here.

:rolleyes:

#getyourshittogether

Welcome to BigFooty Fantasy Drafting.. Where Potatoes rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Panda has lost a few players he traded for. They look to be in the Non-Keepers section. Cj Anderson and Frank Gore to name a few.

Weird... everyone had keepers before deadline... I checked.

Haven't 'started' the draft on the site yet, so shouldn't be hard to fix.

Most likely cause it is the worst QB draft class in history.

;)

Dunno about that 2014 & 2009 are in a league of their own i reckon. Ill back one or two of these guys to make it. No clue which ones it will be tho.

Worst WR class in history is possibly a legit call.

Makes me laugh in the lead up to this draft that blokes ( Sorry Tcol ) are sooking about trading away a 1st rd draft pick for an established QB like Keenum who is a bonafide No1 QB but then draft blokes inferior to them anyway with the same pick....

Makes me laugh but anyway carry on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back