Fantasy 2018 - Beta Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

TRADE ALERT!

I am desperate for a RB and currently have 4 starting No.1 QB's on my roster and i can only start 3 so willing to move 1 on for another position of need for someone struggling at QB.

Anyone interested in parting with a RB that they maybe are top heavy with in the position?

I am offering up Eli Manning or Case Keenum and both are currently No.1 QBs that even on bad days score close to 20pts.

Needs to be a teams No.1 RB obviously and QBs are the highest scoring possy in this league.

Let me know if anyone wants a starting QB to fill a FLEX spot on offense with one of them.

Wow, its all coming up milhouse ADP this week, 0.12 win vs BPG in Empire and a 0.4 point win vs STO... :thumbsu:

stay away adjustment police.

Last edited:

Wow, its all coming up milhouse ADP this week, 0.12 win vs BPG in Empire and a 0.4 point win vs STO... :thumbsu:

stay away adjustment police.

That's why it's just better to score 300 and not worry. :p

Think i'll still be last in the division though.

Can i get 5 more rosters places for IR players and what a ******* joke this year has been.

Freeman / Fuller / Kupp / Deion Jones just from starters.

Things were looking up when Dez got signed by the Saints next minute BANG another IR player to also go with much needed depth with Bilal Powell.

How i am even close to .500 let alone being right on it is astounding and what a waste of a fantasy season.

:mad:

Can i get 5 more rosters places for IR players and what a ******* joke this year has been.

Freeman / Fuller / Kupp / Deion Jones just from starters.

Things were looking up when Dez got signed by the Saints next minute BANG another IR player to also go with much needed depth with Bilal Powell.

How i am even close to .500 let alone being right on it is astounding and what a waste of a fantasy season.

:mad:

I'm enjoying this year immensely so far, up until arakaan ****ed it up anyway.

That Coleman/Fuller trade killing you twice atm!

A shame to see a few teams not bothering to submit lineups. takes 2 mins a week.

Agree and fuey as league GM should substitute starting bench players so blokes do not play doughnuts and deliberately tank once they get to this stage of the season so they can have high draft picks next year.

#stopthetank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You fn jinxing campaigner... Ya just couldn't let it be, could you?

Draft picks stripped ;)

Not going to matter unless some bad stuff happens to the little fellas on a bye this week. You'll win the league by 4 lengths pulling up. :D

Not going to matter unless some bad stuff happens to the little fellas on a bye this week. You'll win the league by 4 lengths pulling up. :D

I hooked my carriage to the Mahomes-train in as many leagues as I could this season (and last, given I gave up a future 1st to take him last year)... and fair to say I'm happy with the results.

Well, this season I am anyway... :/

Dolphins come from the clouds late to win our division. Good effort Pete. :thumbsu:

* arakaan ..had enough of him beating me across two leagues this year :thumbsdown:

I reckon i could be done here... fn arakaan genuinely jinxed me. Team has not been the same since.

Need a big game from Roeth/Brown, as Mahomes underperformed...

this could crush me!:'(

Indeed a 50+ point win must be so hard to handle. Nerve wracking for you.

You're like a billionaire squeezing his employees for 5 cent an hour less on their next pay rise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back