Leagues 2018 BF SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys

If you have NOT yet submitted your rank for a league this year, you have until Monday 5th of March 5pm to do so. Any ranks posted after that will be ignored and you will be put in the lowest leagues.

so far, we are halfway through Division 16

Cheers
TBA
Have the invites gone out yet or are you saying there is 16 leagues worth of applicants?

Worst season ever 34805. Team Bogan Juniors..Might scrape into Div 16 Capture.PNG

Not sure where to post this.

I think with the growth of Ultimate Footy, it deserves it's own dedicated 'page', as Super Coach, AFL Fantasy and Real Dream Team already have.

Can mods please consider this?

The keeper leagues are a popular element of Ultimate Footy, as are trades between teams within leagues, so it would be nice to have a specific area within Bigfooty to discuss players, keepers, draft strategy and the like.

It still wont show my history so just lump me in a lower group thanks!

Bugalugs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to have another crack at a bigfooty league. Waited for JLT1 before I even started to make my team, now registrations for proper leagues are closed? Disappointing if that's the case...

Anyway, if I've still got a shot:

Eclectricity

rank in attachment

Attachments

• SC2017rank.jpg
    SC2017rank.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
Sorry I'm late to the party, would love to get involved! Happy to be put into the bottom league if available!
Team Name: The Cheese Wagons

Would love to have another crack at a bigfooty league. Waited for JLT1 before I even started to make my team, now registrations for proper leagues are closed? Disappointing if that's the case...

Anyway, if I've still got a shot:
registrations were open for 2 months, long enough for people to get it in. Will chuck you in a lower league as ranks are now disregarded for any late comers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back