Media 2018 BFFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I have a little confirmation/clarity...

Step 1: UF 2017 opens.

Step 2: All teams will be removed of Retirees and Delistings automatically. (leaving lists with varied numbers).

Step 3: We have access to a page with all teams and their players as well as a list of FA's

Step 4: There is a deadline to have your lists submitted (pre-draft). Basically saying, 2 weeks of trades. Submit lists, delisting all unwanted lads to the FA pile ready for draft... What I'm saying is, we would likely not delist any players early - instead we would use unwanted players in trades (if possible).

Step 5: We go into the draft with 'x' picks and a confirmed draft order is listed.

Step 6: Draft begins and finishes pre-rd1.

Step 7: We confirm our squad and set best 18 up for game time.

Is the above correct? Basically, I'm wanting to know I have a little time to focus on trades etc prior to the draft (so long as UF opens early Feb) - no point looking at lists now in an old version of UF where retired/delisted players are still available on lists.

Step 2 you nominate who you want to keep from your list, it will provide you with a full list rolled over from last year, all trades being completed before this or after the draft really in system.

Step 2 you nominate who you want to keep from your list, it will provide you with a full list rolled over from last year, all trades being completed before this or after the draft really in system.
Wish they'd release the new site soon, need to get cranking on things.

Also, can we make delistings right up to the last minute before draft night?

Fwiw i think we should aim for approx 2 weeksish. Once you join please commence nominating keepers. Keep in mind i have to allocate each player individually to each squad. Its time consuming so do this as quick as u can.

And can someone tag everyone so they see we are open. Im on the mobile atm

Draft any time for me,

In terms of trades I could do with a forward and have some extra kids maybe defenders and a pick around 11 to offer.

Looking to rebuild. So I'm looking to trade in young players and picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'm good to go now. I'm only seeing listed players in the "undrafted" players market though so I'm not sure.

I'll be overseas for the draft and probably working during the scheduled time for the draft. I'll set a preference list or try to get someone else to take my picks

All players are "Undrafted" - how is everyone going about reviewing lists etc?

Wouldn't mind throwing a few offers out there.

Also, is draft left a little late? will we get through 56 picks (seeing as we have quite some time to make pick - I'd imagine it'll take 2 weeks, 4 picks a day is good going isn't it?)

Also, is draft left a little late? will we get through 56 picks (seeing as we have quite some time to make pick - I'd imagine it'll take 2 weeks, 4 picks a day is good going isn't it?)
I would hope 4 picks is the minimum!

Can u see anything under "view keeper selections"
Id love to start the draft soon but a bit hard when we still have 2 teams yet to join and i have to load squads. We will finisb the draft easily. If times running out i simply speed the clock

I am looking for a defender and will offer an extremely good player (or 1st round pick) for a top level one. Up to and including:

Heppell, Ward, Sidebottom, Hall, Newnes, Whitfield, Menzel, Fantasia, Ceglar, Lovell

Obviously this will depend on age, quality etc but just demonstrating the point that currency is available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back