Media 2018 BFFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

RETIRE / DELIST
Kane Mitchell / Xavier Ellis / Jonathan Simpkin / Danny Stanley / Alan Toovey / Patrick McGinnity / Viv Michie / Corey Gault / Michael Johnson / Aliir Aliir

TRADING
IN: Mathieson / Davis /Papley / Tucker / Gore / Wigg / Picks 9, 11, 25, 27, 37, 41 and 51
OUT: Gibbs / Hodge / Burgoyne / Martin / Boak / Ablett / Hartlett / Henderson / Picks 30 and 27

PICKS
2 / 9 / 11 / 16 / 25 / 37 / 41 / 44 / 51 / 58 / 72 / 86 / 100

BEST
B - Tipungwuti / Frost / Goldsack / May / Weitering
C - Mathieson / Aish / Crisp / Tucker / Thompson / Jacobs
R - Stanley
F - Membrey / Redpath / Ballantyne / Papley / Cockatoo
UT -

DEPTH

B - Patfull / Astbury / Stratton / Ibbotson / Plowman / Hombsh
C - Gore / Wigg
R - Dougal
F - Freeman / Davis / Impey / Ah Chee / Minchington / Durdin

Lot's of trades for youth/picks for me. Will need to hit free agency and the draft to find more midfield and ruck dept to fill those utility spots if Gore and Wigg aren't ready this year.

I'm out atm but if the draft is set for less than a week away should we get all the coaches to sign in and register their knowledge now?

I am obviously aware haha

footy_fumbler are you really making all those delistings??

22 delistings seems a bit excessive lol. I'm sure there room for the likes of Cam McCarthy, Green, Thomas, Vardy to name a few. Doubt there is going to be better players than them at pick 624 :/

Please confirm.

footy_fumbler are you really making all those delistings??

22 delistings seems a bit excessive lol. I'm sure there room for the likes of Cam McCarthy, Green, Thomas, Vardy to name a few. Doubt there is going to be better players than them at pick 624 :/

Please confirm.
Delisting C.McCarthy is madness!

I ****ed up. Put the wrong day and cant change it. Its now tonight at 1115. Thats the earliest i can set it. Ill set 24 hours a pick and change it tomorrow back to 12

I ****** up. Put the wrong day and cant change it. Its now tonight at 1115. Thats the earliest i can set it. Ill set 24 hours a pick and change it tomorrow back to 12
Hey Zim, from my understanding it actually locks out at night so the 12hours per pick doesn't include 'x' hours overnight.

Also, you can contact UF admin and they respond pretty quickly if you wanted to open draft at 12 midday today they'd be able to set that up. Happened in a draft I'm in now, a screw up with times and they fixed it.

Food for thought mate. I reckon everyone woke up pretty pumped to get this underway earlier today.

Hey Zim, from my understanding it actually locks out at night so the 12hours per pick doesn't include 'x' hours overnight.

Also, you can contact UF admin and they respond pretty quickly if you wanted to open draft at 12 midday today they'd be able to set that up. Happened in a draft I'm in now, a screw up with times and they fixed it.

Food for thought mate. I reckon everyone woke up pretty pumped to get this underway earlier today.
I reckon half arent even aware lol.

The clock pauses at night if u set it to.

Im in that same draft lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft will easily get done. But it does start to get boring and a chore when u have to keep checking for 2 weeks and everytine u check barely a pick has been taken

Bad luck. Ive given notice. Ive sent pms. Ive tagged.

I may extend this pick and only this pick to make sure everyone is aware the draft is in considering i was a bit iffy on the date. But i did say over a week ago to keep an eye out.

After that i think more than enough time has passed for people to set short lists etc

Well the clock beat me. If he pms me by about 930 tonight ill allow him to select someone else who hasnt been taken. Otherwise Bird is the pick.

I fully understand the frustration Zim^zuM but I have been an active drafter in the past and I didn't set my pre draft list because I intended to be active again this year. Circumstances didn't allow me to jump on today to check if my pick was up and I don't know why tapatalk didn't notify me of your pm.

I'm not going to be pissed if my pick doesn't get changed, it's my own fault in the end but as a rebuilding team (And one that has been very active in acquiring young talent) this pick is a big blow.

Apologies to the rest of the league as well. I sat around frustrated at waiting 12 hours for some people to pick each time last draft.. It's not good.

Just let me know what the decision is and we will go from there.

Decent effort by West Legends to go from last place in 2016 to a 9-0 win in R1.

Lost a close one 5-4 myself, Fasolo on field over Crameri/Martin would have gotten me the win, won't be benching him again.

I was not expecting a 9-0 win in my first game. Hopefully the team can keep up the effort for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back