Fantasy 2018 BigFooty NFL mock draft - sign up and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Igwebuike would have been a bit of a reach at #37.
Sure would of. Why I should've guessed you wouldn't have made such a mistake, but that I did.

However, fwiw, one player who isn't a reach is...

572b43918f1e6.image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We didn't get a single pick right tonight

To be fair, we did start the draft before the Jets traded up to #3 with the Colts. I think that trade boxed the Browns into taking a QB at #1 overall. Had the Jets not made that move - and nobody else moved up into the top three to take a QB - Barkley might well have gone #1 overall, which would have changed how the draft fell.

fuey got one of the Browns' picks right, but at the wrong spot in the draft - Mayfield went #1 overall in the real thing and was taken #4 overall in the mock draft.

Maurice Hurst, Connor Williams, Josh Jackson, Sam Hubbard, Rasheem Green, Harold Landry, Derrius Guice, Justin Reid and Brian O'Neill are all on the board having been taken in the first round of the mock draft.

To be fair, we did start the draft before the Jets traded up to #3 with the Colts. I think that trade boxed the Browns into taking a QB at #1 overall. Had the Jets not made that move - and nobody else moved up into the top three to take a QB - Barkley might well have gone #1 overall, which would have changed how the draft fell.
fuey got one of the Browns' picks right, but at the wrong spot in the draft - Mayfield went #1 overall in the real thing and was taken #4 overall in the mock draft.

I still would've gone Barkley 1st with the Jets at #3. Not a whole lot between Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield imo, and would've taken any of those at #4...

But it is what it is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back