Fantasy 2018 BigFooty NFL mock draft - sign up and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Taken a big risk by not picking defense with either of first two picks and giving up a 4th for it. And open up to critisism for it

I mentioned in the board pick, i think Tampa are two seasons away from being a real contender, needing 2 drafts and 2 free agencies to be ready. I felt this would be the spot to get the best possible running back to enable to running game to complement the possibly electrifying passing game.

Guice will see alot of 5-6 man boxes and in this scenario if hes running behind Quenton Nelson he will make many big plays.

Also, a successful running game will keep the defense off the field this year ;)

I wrestled with this call but the look of the offense is amazing. WIll use later picks to help the defense and like i said in 12 months use the top picks and free agency to top off the defense.

in two seasons time this team could be ready....It all hinges on WInston

Lot of DE's come off the board but the one i REALLY like is still there (apart from Bradley Chubb)

We'll be double dipping if he's still there BB :D

I'm ok with that. Our pass rush has required attention for a long time.

Monocle with the steal
McGlinchey is a polarising prospect. He was in the mix for my pick at 30 (a final group of three) but I went with a safety (Reid) instead. I can definitely see the need from a Patriots perspective, and given the Vikings are also in the market for an OT (albeit with two serviceable OTs already in place) it wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots moved ahead of the Vikings on day 1.

With the market for Orlando Brown plummeting after the combine I could easily see McGlinchey go in the top 20, but more because of supply and demand than being a highly rated prospect on most boards. The question, as always in the draft, is where the fall-off of talent happens for a given group, when the talent pool at a given grade starts diminishing there's always a run that accompanies it.

Meh, I think there's a fair chance he'll get a QB injured with his inexplicable whiffs
I would say a coaching staff would see the upside and he will be closer to the top half of the first round.

Maybe right tackle if you’re concerned about whiffs

I'm ok with that. Our pass rush has required attention for a long time.

Im not sure if he will ever suit us in a 4-3 but its Josh Sweat I'm talking about. Definitely more suited as an OLB in a 3-4 right now I still reckon he could be a very good DE, has a body to grow into, love his length and athletic ability.

Im not sure if he will ever suit us in a 4-3 but its Josh Sweat I'm talking about. Definitely more suited as an OLB in a 3-4 right now I still reckon he could be a very good DE, has a body to grow into, love his length and athletic ability.
I actually knew you were talking about Sweat.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

I reckon Brown will be a bust purely on what i saw and heard in the combine, seems a nice of a bloke and is only a good blocker because he is a disgusting fat body. Worried if he has the drive and nastiest to make it against professional athletes. I like hunger attitude and nastiest in my Oline men. Im not sure he has any of those qualities.

I reckon Brown will be a bust purely on what i saw and heard in the combine, seems a nice of a bloke and is only a good blocker because he is a disgusting fat body. Worried if he has the drive and nastiest to make it against professional athletes. I like hunger attitude and nastiest in my Oline men. Im not sure he has any of those qualities.
Would prefer good tape to an athlete at tackle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would prefer good tape to an athlete at tackle

Im not saying he can't play, i just question his attitude and want to get better against what will be far superior athletes than what he has faced in the past.

Im not saying he can't play, i just question his attitude and want to get better against what will be far superior athletes than what he has faced in the past.
Fair enough

Hopefully this motivates him and he gets a fire lit under him

I have others :)

James Daniels is a great pick for the value for the colts

The only question is you have Ryan Kelly who is also a centre. One will have to move to guard when Centre is probably their A1 position.

Still, quality is quality.

James Daniels is a great pick for the value for the colts

The only question is you have Ryan Kelly who is also a centre. One will have to move to guard when Centre is probably their A1 position.

Still, quality is quality.

From what I've read, Daniels will be fine moving to Guard. I've never actually seen it happen though.

I'm not really confident in Kelly long term either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back