Player Sponsorship 2018 Bigfooty Sponsors of Jake Lever and Katherine Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Lever!

Or Spargo, in fact Spargo as it sounds like a Bond villains name.

Wait Lever, lock him in!

I'll boost my pledge to a billion Zimbabwe dollars.

$50 for me. I know I said that last year and it didn't eventuate. But I half forgot about it and then when I was reminded, I was in all sorts and didn't have the coin. BUT.. I should be right this time around. :)

Lever so far in the lead for me
But if harmesy is an option, i will take him

if so he is my guy
Lever is in the mix. MFC are currently determining whether we get Lever - or if not Fritsch or Baker. I think Mr Teeth is sold.

Lever is in the mix. MFC are currently determining whether we get Lever - or if not Fritsch or Baker. I think Mr Teeth is sold.
Who the hell do they think they are?!

Clearly they are treating this BF sponsorship hoodoo with the seriousness it deserves.
Should I treat your post as an expression of interest in being a Bigfooty Player Sponsor for 2018?

There are heaps of perks like you get to go to heaven because your accumulated sponsorship credits override original sin.

Should I treat your post as an expression of interest in being a Bigfooty Player Sponsor for 2018?

There are heaps of perks like you get to go to heaven because your accumulated sponsorship credits override original sin.
If we get Lever we all deserve to go to Hell ... and I ain't referring to the sub-board.

But yeah I'm good for $50 PG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD NOTICE - LOOT UP FOR GRABS

Hey there declared intending sponsors, undeclared intending sponsors and fence sitters:

MFC have given us one ticket to the AFLW season launch!

Its on a Wednesday this year - on 24 January at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Apparently canapés and beverages are provided. Its at The Craft and Co which is a pretty neat brewery and distillery if you haven't visited before. I would certainly recommend a focus on the beverages side of the deal.

These things are usually pretty entertaining, and the venue is cool. You get to meet our sponsored AFLW player, Katherine Smith, who by all accounts (well, Striker's) is delightful. Then you can say hi to people more broadly, drink beverages, clap for speeches, drink beverages etc. I don't know how many of the men's team are likely to attend but my guess is a fair number would be encouraged to be there.

So, if your are interested in attending the launch, please say so in this thread today or tomorrow, and I will conduct a fully independently observed and audited raffle to select from the interested parties in order to RSVP by Friday.

So it seems as if we jinx whoever we sponsor and effectively end their Melbourne careers.

Therefore I think it is a no brainer that we sponsor either JKH or Kent
It could be a lottery type thing though - we have failed so many times that surely 2018 must come good for us

Just got an email from the club about this... presume we have our collective sponsorship under control? Proper Gander
Yeah we’re good. That is we are locked in to sponsor one of three dudes, only they haven’t told me which one. I’ll email Mrs Nice Melbourne Lady and find out what is with that. We’re also locked in to Sponsor Katherine Smith. Obviously we haven’t paid yet and all, but they are flexible with us what with being loyal sponsor types and all. I’ll find out what the deal is with the bloke and let you know tomorrow. I may also tag last years sponsors to see if they would like to join in again.

Yeah we’re good. That is we are locked in to sponsor one of three dudes, only they haven’t told me which one. I’ll email Mrs Nice Melbourne Lady and find out what is with that. We’re also locked in to Sponsor Katherine Smith. Obviously we haven’t paid yet and all, but they are flexible with us what with being loyal sponsor types and all. I’ll find out what the deal is with the bloke and let you know tomorrow. I may also tag last years sponsors to see if they would like to join in again.
Top work, thanks. Payments soon would be good.

Just got an email from the club about this... presume we have our collective sponsorship under control? Proper Gander
I think every member may have got this? I did - think it was from Melbourne Experiences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back