Player Sponsorship 2018 Bigfooty Sponsors of Jake Lever and Katherine Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got an email from the club about this... presume we have our collective sponsorship under control? Proper Gander
You must be weirdly psychic or something.

Mrs Demons Lady just called me to say "we were successful in our ballot" and are sponsoring Jake Lever.

So we get to sponsor a genuine AA squad nominee which is a new sort of thing for us - we're going up in the world. Also, we seem to have won something already and can bask in this even if we lose the first 6 games straight.

You must be weirdly psychic or something.

Mrs Demons Lady just called me to say "we were successful in our ballot" and are sponsoring Jake Lever.

So we get to sponsor a genuine AA squad nominee which is a new sort of thing for us - we're going up in the world. Also, we seem to have won something already and can bask in this even if we lose the first 6 games straight.
Technically Howe is an AA nominee...

harry000 Sando22 CoDkiller Jiska Benwah83 Captain Jack schmuttt

Hello all. Apologies for the tag.

As previous Bigfooty Demon player sponsors, I wondered if you were interested in being a part of our 2018 Sponsorship?

Once again we are sponsoring Katherine Smith from the AFLW team, defender and 2017 Rising Star nominee. In other news - Jake Lever is our man for 2018!

inb4 Lever gets a career ending injury

Shuddup schmuttt. He will be fine, I can sense it already.

As always, if you would like to be a part of it just post the amount you would like to contribute in this thread, or if you would prefer to PM me that is fine too. As always, amounts pledged between $50 and $99, Bigfooty gives you a premium gold account for one year, and for amounts of $100 and over, you get a premium platinum membership.

You also get to go in the draw for some "experiences" such as the players BBQ or a tour AAMI and MCG hosted by Russel Robertson. I went one year and it was surprisingly entertaining. Plus Guernseys, posters, pins and whatnot. But the important bit is its a nice way to get a bit involved with the club and make a contribution to Goodwin's journey. Also this year when Lever makes the AA 22 (and Howe doesn't) we get to feel as though we are somehow personally responsible.

So let me know if you would like to be involved and I'll start putting it all together so we can purchase Jake Lever's soul.

Jake we hardly knew Ye.
I still have you down as contributing $400,000 towards sponsorship this year. Should I lock that in or is there any editing you would like to perform on that total?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I definitely prefer Jake the Snake as a nickname a lot more than the Jake the Muss nickname we had for Spencer
except that I think Saints call Carlisle Jake the Snake so I get a bit confused... But not very confused because who ever thinks about the Saints anyway?

I still have you down as contributing $400,000 towards sponsorship this year. Should I lock that in or is there any editing you would like to perform on that total?
I'm not that tight it was $400,000,000 Zimbabwe dollars.

Do we get to choose the level or was this just for the leve 3 sponsorship?

With the interest he will generate we may have been able to make the next level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back