Player Sponsorship 2018 Bigfooty Sponsors of Jake Lever and Katherine Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

When did you guys agree to trash young levers career like so many previously
Whats gotten into your cereal this morning Mr Negativity?

It's actually 5pm here mate but hasn't the sponsorship traditionally gone hand in hand with a delisting very quickly?
We have also been a) remarkably s**t as a club and b) sponsoring guys who are mostly fringe. The obvious exception was Howe, and he walked out.

I'm excited.

When did you guys agree to trash young levers career like so many previously
A couple of pages back. We discussed it, but we all got too giddy with sponsoring an actual player with long term potential we decided to go with it.

Lever will save us from ourselves.

How the hell did you guys end up sponsoring the biggest get at the club in a long time?!
Pure brilliance of BigFooty. Want to pitch in?

Hey there

I went along to the AFLW launch last night on behalf of Bigfooty. It was good fun. The venue was excellent and alcohol free-flowing. Not to mention that the players aren't drinking big what with it being pre-season and all, so I sort of overcompensated in sympathy.

Katherine Smith says hello and thank you for being her Sponsor. Mr and Mrs Mum and Dad say hello also.

Elise O'Dea is my new best friend. I talked to her for a fair while and she is great value. I was using Bigfooty as my excuse to randomly go up to people and talk - sort of "I'm here from a group that sponsor one of your players - and I had to come and say hello and let you know that you have a lot of fans in our group". It worked a treat. Also Elise said that's really nice and thanks and all, so I followed up by telling her that its an internet fan group so for all I know this could well be a bunch of pervert psychopaths living in a basement somewhere. So I flew the flag for Bigfooty and managed to be simultaneously friendly and alarming.

I also talked to Nathan Jones and Jack Viney for a bit. His foot is coming along well. I think so anyway. I didn't really hear a word they were saying since we were pretty much shouting over the African drums entertainment piece, and I'm dead certain they didn't hear a word I was saying which is probably just as well.

Late in the piece, I accosted Peter Jackson. I'd reached the emotional stage by then so wanted to thank him for saving my footy club - but I was pretty much blathering crap widely by that point and I'm pretty certain he thought I was a nutcase.

Some of these girls are really little. I could probably carry Daisy Pearce around in a tote bag. I should really have challenged everyone to an arm wrestle. Not Rocky Cranston though.

Also Elise said that's really nice and thanks and all, so I followed up by telling her that its an internet fan group so for all I know this could well be a bunch of pervert psychopaths living in a basement somewhere. So I flew the flag for Bigfooty and managed to be simultaneously friendly and alarming.
Ahahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahahaha
She would not have said that if I was there. I am more than a bit in love with Elise and it would have got awkward.

Proper Gander did you do the kiss hello with Katherine? No bonus points with Eden Zanker?

She would not have said that if I was there. I am more than a bit in love with Elise and it would have got awkward.

Proper Gander did you do the kiss hello with Katherine? No bonus points with Eden Zanker?
Unfortunately or fortunately I didn’t kiss anyone. I said hello to Eden though. My partner was dead impressed because he thinks she is horny as ... (his words). She is too. The whole event would be a bit dangerous for a man in crisis. All the girls are in the best shape of their lives what with training and playing sport. I felt a bit elderly and decrepit for a while before deciding stuff it and enjoying a manic social spree. I also fell briefly in love with Jack Viney which was awkward while talking to him, then I did some mental sums which told me I could in theory be his Mum which was even more awkward, so I made random excuses and went to get another beer.

One good thing to note though, over the past 10 years I have often thought that my club couldn’t organise a pissup in a brewery. We now know that they have successfully arranged a pissup in a brewery, so that’s another box ticked and it all adds up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume Lever is going to cost us a bit of coin. Count me in for $150.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Wonderful.

Also hello again and Happy New Year. And ‘Straya Day.

The initial stages of the curse are kicking in, on light duties due to a hamstring strain.
Relax. He’s always got a hamstring strain even when we don’t sponsor him. Footling around with hammys is his thing - this shows he’s really comfortable with us.

Also Elise said that's really nice and thanks and all, so I followed up by telling her that its an internet fan group so for all I know this could well be a bunch of pervert psychopaths living in a basement somewhere. So I flew the flag for Bigfooty and managed to be simultaneously friendly and alarming..

I wonder how many of these semi succcessfull AFLW players think we are just weirdos that have no life? ;)
after you told them where up were from

Morning Board!

Mrs MFC PR Lady has sent details of the 2018 PLAYER BBQ!!! You and a random guest person of your choice can be in the running to attend this magnificent event.

If you have pledged to be a 2018 player sponsor, you can post here to express interest to be in the draw for a hot date eating sausages with Jake Lever.

This year's player sponsor BBQ function will be held directly after the MFC Family Day. Family day is from 10:30 - 12:30 in Yarra Park, with the BBQ for special sponsors following:

Sunday 4 March at 12:30-2:00PM - meet at Tower 6 of the MCG (near Gate 2). Dress: casual.

Crimson went last year and spent one of the most exciting days of his life hanging out with Ben Kennedy. Obviously this year Lever is your hot date. I understand that the club make a bit of an effort to make certain sponsors are hooked up with their sponsee - so you will have plenty of time to make small talk with / make big talk with, or make out with Jake Lever, whatever suits you and Jake best in the moment. Find out what the deal is with his hamstrings, find out whether he thinks Rory Sloane is coming to MFC next year, find out what he eats for breakfast - anything you like.

So if you are a sponsor and would like to go to this amazing BBQ, let me know in this thread. The RSVP cuttoff is 19 February so I have some time to collect up names and draw a winner.

Also, if you haven't yet pledged to be a sponsor but you would like to, go ahead and do that too - you could be showered with riches (MFC pins, anyhow) and be in the draw for this great event. Further, you will have the lifelong reward of knowing that you, personally, contributed to Melbourne's magnificent return to finals football in 2018.

Lever.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back