Player Sponsorship 2018 Bigfooty Sponsors of Jake Lever and Katherine Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

First thing I noticed about Jake was how mature he is for a 21 year old (though he's 22 now).
Then proceeded to ask him if there was any truth to him Dumping his Adelaide football gear at the Tip. no truth in that, he found it funny though.
(I didn't get an interesting encounter with every player, tried to but didn't want to make it feel weird.)

I had a 30 second chat to him after the JLT game in Hobart - seems a really nice bloke, and has very big hands. Shook hands with him as we both wandered off and my hands felt tiny compared to his, even though they are quite big. No wonder he is so good at spoiling.

First thing I noticed about Jake was how mature he is for a 21 year old (though he's 22 now).

Was going to say that I'm incredibly mature for a 21 year old as well, but upon further reflection, this is probably not true.

Was going to say that I'm incredibly mature for a 21 year old as well, but upon further reflection, this is probably not true.
I am.

The Problem is I’m 40. I got there it just took me an additional 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey there all sponsor people!

We have a free ticket to the AFLW best and fairest on Wednesday, 28 March from 6:30 until 8:30 PM.

This year it is being held at the refurbished Albion in South Melbourne (well, rebuilt after Swanny’s mates burned it down).

Premium finger food, possibly fingers, and ‘entertainment’ which may well be Libby Gore plus the African drums, but could easily be something else altogether.

I need to RSVP by COB Monday, so if you would like to be in the draw for this ticket then post your interest right here in this thread. I will draw the winner on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back