Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
BigFooty Division 6

This thread is for Div. 6 invitees ONLY.

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. Confirm your acceptance in this thread ASAP to avoid disappointment, along with your 2017 SC Team name. Please let me know if you would like to decline the offer in order to aide me in the efficient forming of the leagues.

2. If you have posted your interest in the Sign Up League Thread, you will be placed in a league over the coming week or so - please be patient.

3. All Divisions will consist of 18 members.

4.If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post.

Captain's role:

1. Create a new league on SC titled BigFooty Div6

2. Create a conversation Titled "BF SC Div. X Code" with the league code in it but don't invite anyone yet.

3. Wait until the member has posted in this thread stating they accept the invitation AND THEY LIST THEIR TEAM NAME then ADD THEM TO THE CONVERSATION YOU CREATED.

(NB: You may have to create multiple conversations as you are only able to add 5 people to a conversation)

4. Once the league is filled, PM me to confirm

5. The League Captains have the ability to remove teams, so if a poster does not state their TEAM NAME can you please kick them out.

Member's Role:

1. Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2018.

2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.

3. Join the league on the SC site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.

Div 6 Invitees (rank) - team name

chogobad (6728) - Juniors Jugganauts :heavycheck:
MattBunker_ (6757) - Fritsch and Chips :heavycheck:
Fatboy64 (7033) - DeeJay GeeJay :heavycheck:
wakeboardandy (7236) - RooBurgers :heavycheck:
samFFC (7243) - Sam's FFC :heavycheck:
cotcha now (7342) - Rfc4life :heavycheck:
Tailgunner (7494) - Megalomaniacs :heavycheck:
Screechs Tribe (7973) - Screechs Tribe :heavycheck:
fuic08 (8019) - FUIC 08 :heavycheck:
Schmicko (8170) - 22 Ton Salute :heavycheck:
ThePope (8184) - PopeStars :heavycheck:
MacStradbroke (8433) - Oodles :heavycheck:
philcara16 (8465) - Phil the Flow :heavycheck:
bgt2110 (8494) - Zach A Ree FC :heavycheck:
Saul good man (8507) - archerstheback :heavycheck:
oneredfrog (8602) - Harris' Marauders :heavycheck:
NastyNige (8612) - NastyNige :heavycheck:
Mr_Nyah (8658) - Mr Nyah :heavycheck:

So I did this last year and it amused me and I shall try to do it again this year.

Round 1 is done, no league matches but some very good scoring. Our league averaged 2227 points and is ranked 642nd overall. The best score of the round went to Oodles who scored 2441 and is ranked 685th overall.

So I did this last year and it amused me and I shall try to do it again this year.

Round 1 is done, no league matches but some very good scoring. Our league averaged 2227 points and is ranked 642nd overall. The best score of the round went to Oodles who scored 2441 and is ranked 685th overall.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Round 2 done and Round 3 ready to start, price changes will start and head to heads begin, for me this the best time.

Last round our averaged dropped to 2243and our overall ranking fell to 868.
The best score this week was 2370 by DeeJay GeeJay and Harris' Marauders is our leading ranked player at 3541.

good luck and good scoring!

So Round 3 happened and I kind of wished it didn't LOL as I did not do so well, again!

Our league average is now 2238 down 5 from last week BUT we jumped 459 places to rank 409 so clearly a tough week for a lot of coaches

The top scorer for the round this week was Fritsch and Chips with a solid 2374 and they are also our best ranked team ranked in 1093rd place.

Round 4 is in the books and it was a terrible scoring round!

Our league average is 2205 down 33 from last weeks and we dropped 81 spots to be ranked 490th overall.

The Top scorer for the round was NastyNige who scored 2164 and handed me another loss well done mate! Fritsch and Chips is still our highest ranked player sitting in 1241st place, averaging 2287.

Round 5 is Done only 2 days later round 6 is already started.
Last week our league average stayed at 2205 however our rank jumped up 222 spots to 258th overall.

The top scorer for the round was Screech's Tribe with a whopping 2476, 196 ahead of the 2nd scorer! Fritsch and Chips is still our highest ranked player sitting in 1037th spot, up 204 places on last week with an average of 2276.

Oh and I'm still winless and regretting keeping hold of Josh Kelly and Sicily now. These trades better be worth it later in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 6 and I still suck!
Last week our average dropped to 2182 and our overall rank fell 153 spots to 411th overall

The top scorer for the round was Popestars with a 2302. Fritsch and Chips is still our highest ranked player sitting in 1475th spot down 438 spots from last week.

I suspect this starts the cas cow culling season, good luck, hope you all make the right choices, I won't!

Wow, sorry for the late posts, Round 7 results just as round 8 starts

Last week our average dropped to 2172 but our overall rank rose 86 spots to 325th overall

The top scorer for the round was Harris' Marauders with a 2231 and Fritsch and Chips is still our highest ranked player sitting in 1225th spot up 250 spots from last week.

Round 8 is done, our average improved 1 point to 2173 but our overall rank fell 5 places to 330th

Highest score for the round was NastyNige with 2358 points and Fritsch and Chips is still our highest ranked player sitting in 2059th spot down 966 spots from last week.

I seem to be labelling the rounds wrong but can't work out which one I missed?
Ah well, Round 10 is done, our average rose 18 points to 2191 but our ranking dropped 3 spots to 333rd overall.
The highest scorer for the round was Mr Nyah with a whopping 2545, huge score mate! Fritsch and Chips is still our highest ranked player sitting in 2313th spot, down 254 places from last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back