Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry's toe is seriously starting to worry the s**t out of me. Someone placate me, stat.
I was going to regale you with the story of Freddy Titmus, English cricketer who played without toes on his bowling foot. However, after reading an article on his injury, he managed to keep his big toe. The doctor told him he was lucky because without his big toe his balance would be stuffed. So amputation is out.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media was allowed into the session today for the first time all preseason they see 3-4 players training away from the group and make up an article by filling in the gaps. Harry’s toe was last year imo he should be fine and they’re just building him up slowly or his loading didn’t allow him to participate in full match sim today. Same goes for Garlett he’s coming from a way back and they wouldn’t want to put his season in jeopardy going too early. SPS probably caution. As SoapyV said, who has clearly seen more than the media, nothing to worry about I’m trusting SV over an article that is just filling in the gaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back