Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Jinx us why don't you.....

I could break a mirror while reading this thread under a ladder to avoid a black cat on Friday the 13th and it wouldn't bring as much bad luck as we're having anyway...

Last edited:
be71b982727702de94e132d40bb95ebe
Not a good idea to be drinking vanilla coke when seeing this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the standard procedure is replacing it with a horse's heart. Surely it's WADA approved if it's for medical reasons?
Why would he downgrade?

As they are saying it is a relatively new procedure, I am almost certain Kreuze is having the procedure I had a couple of months ago at Cabrini (a similar procedure targeting just one fault location in the heart has been around a lot longer - my wife had that one done nearly 30yrs ago).

It is fantastic. Much better than medication that does not always work. The arrhythmia itself can come on at anytime and you may not even pick it until you try to do the slightest physical thing and then you wonder why you feel like crap and it can even last longer than a day.

Kreuze will be brand new 6 weeks after the procedure

As they are saying it is a relatively new procedure, I am almost certain Kreuze is having the procedure I had a couple of months ago at Cabrini (a similar procedure targeting just one fault location in the heart has been around a lot longer - my wife had that one done nearly 30yrs ago).

It is fantastic. Much better than medication that does not always work. The arrhythmia itself can come on at anytime and you may not even pick it until you try to do the slightest physical thing and then you wonder why you feel like crap and it can even last longer than a day.

Thanks for update of what it could be. Btw, best avatar I seen on this site. Love it.

Good luck with the health mate, thanks for sharing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back