Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Best news since Charlie and Ed got off. Can today get any better?
went to a coffee shop in frankston today (yes they have them) I hadn't been there for 6 months - it used to be a regular fave of mine when I worked near there - fished in my wallet - pulled out a crumpled old coffee card - free coffee my very good friends!! how's that for the day getting better???

went to a coffee shop in frankston today (yes they have them) I hadn't been there for 6 months - it used to be a regular fave of mine when I worked near there - fished in my wallet - pulled out a crumpled old coffee card - free coffee my very good friends!! how's that for the day getting better???

Bonus. Surprised the moths hadn't eaten it.

Everything is coming up Thylacine...

I'm loving that over the next 2 or 3 weeks we should see the availability of Murphy, Weitering, Marchbank, Williamson, Kennedy, Cuningham and maybe even Macreadie, Alex & Jack. Not long after that Levi should be off the list too, then another few weeks after that we hopefully won't be hearing Pickett & Byrne during Macca's weekly update.

Everything is coming up Carlton...

but, but, but you were in Frankston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things are pretty bad when we are happy with only 8-10 players missing

Haha well I was more looking at the fact in 2 weeks we should get most of our players back and really only he missing byrne, Pickett and docherty from our best side.

Will be the best out injury list is all year - barring more injuries of course.

Article on our website shows Marchy as 1 week due to ankle bone bruising (they're really pushing this ankle injury story hard...)

Nonetheless, great to see Cunners and Williamson potentially available for the 2nds with Macreadie, ASOS and McDaid not far away.

Article on our website shows Marchy as 1 week due to ankle bone bruising (they're really pushing this ankle injury story hard...)

Nonetheless, great to see Cunners and Williamson potentially available for the 2nds with Macreadie, ASOS and McDaid not far away.
They've updated the injury list (again) too:

upload_2018-5-16_16-58-35.png

Interestingly McKay described Cuningham's fitness test as assessing his availability for the Melbourne game.

Don't need to rush him either. I'd the club to take a slow steady approach with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back