Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-03-13/blues-in-good-health-for-round-1

For Round 1:

Kreuzer - Ankle - Test (expected to play)
Garlett - Shoulder - Available
Lang - Ankle - Test (unsure; more info next week)
Williamson - Back - Test (unsure; more info next week)
Rowe - Knee - 1-2 weeks (expected back round 2, I'm assuming they meant via the VFL)
Docherty - Knee - Season

Not mentioned:
Phillips - Foot - ???
Glass-McCasker - ??? - ???
Shaw - ??? - ???

Again , no real info re Williamson and Lang .
When are clubs going to grow up and treat supporters/members with some respect in this regard .
The clubs aren't backward in coming forward in the media when they are hustling for your membership $$$ ... very frustrating !!
What more were you wanting? They are listed as injured, have been in the AFL media as injured and they are TBD for return.

What more were you wanting? They are listed as injured, have been in the AFL media as injured and they are TBD for return.
Pffft, club apologist :p We want the details we know they are hiding !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Lobbe injured ? Just asking because I notice he didn't play any JLT games. If Kreuzer misses R1, I would of said you have a much better reserve in Lobbe this year but not sure if he is fit ?

Pffft, club apologist :p We want the details we know they are hiding !
Nah I'm a fencesitter mostly! In this case, not sure where the issue is. Fully acknowledge the club hasn't been forthright with injury information previously though, and don't like it at all. I mean, I understand there are reasons why, but if they are required to declare this information by the AFL for weekly media updates then it should be done properly.

I've got a mate at the Carlton season launch tonight and he just texted me to say that Kreuzer seems to be walking around just fine, which I was very relieved to hear.
I heard he was wearing Fisher as a shoe.

Shame about Willo

Again , no real info re Williamson and Lang .
When are clubs going to grow up and treat supporters/members with some respect in this regard .
The clubs aren't backward in coming forward in the media when they are hustling for your membership $$$ ... very frustrating !!
All McKay said was they expect them to be a chance for a selection for round 1, and they'll have a clearer picture of that next week. The game is 9 days away, though it would be interesting to hear how they've been training.

Listed as a fitness test for both, though I reckon we'll know more by next Tuesday.

Any news how he went in the VFL games ?
Hope Special K gets up for Round 1.
Would really like to see you upset Richmond (as unlikely as it is) to put them back down to earth.
You can catch the video highlights of the two VFL practice matches on the NB YouTube channel, or in the practice game thread in this very forum. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back