Meet Up 2018 Board meet up - Where, when, where any why?

Which game should we meet up for? (Home games only listed)

• Rd 5 vs Richmond - Tuesday April 24, 7:25pm (ANZAC eve)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rd 17 vs Bulldogs - Saturday July 14, 4:35pm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You mean I have to wait until August to see you suckers?

Kidding, I stay well and truly safe behind my keyboard, or stalking you all from a distance.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
You mean I have to wait until August to see you suckers?

Kidding, I stay well and truly safe behind my keyboard, or stalking you all from a distance.
No you’re coming this time. Otherwise I remain half convinced you’re some kind of spambot.

When do you fancy? I like Round 3 because it’s a Saturday and because a meetup will distract me from the inevitable Norf loss.

No you’re coming this time. Otherwise I remain half convinced you’re some kind of spambot.

When do you fancy? I like Round 3 because it’s a Saturday and because a meetup will distract me from the inevitable Norf loss.
Spambots are way too savvy and articulate for me to pass as one.

I once however worked as a zero in a binary code assembly line. Seemed to do ok at that til I started dating a girl named Juan-ita. It was all at sixes and sevens after that.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
So guys. Have people on these sites actually met up before? And what’s it like? I mean, are you mates? Do you share numbers? Or are people on BF just cyborgs? Or even still not even cyborgs, but just manufactured people who aren’t real but created as a conspiracy by the government?

I mean, who REALLY are you?

Is the truth out there?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
So guys. Have people on these sites actually met up before? And what’s it like? I mean, are you mates? Do you share numbers? Or are people on BF just cyborgs? Or even still not even cyborgs, but just manufactured people who aren’t real but created as a conspiracy by the government?

Is the truth out there?
Indeed we have. I went first to one in 2016, and nobody there was as such mates with anyone else, though I think Striker had met Captain Jack once before. You should come along. I admit the idea seems a bit weird and awkward, so I wasn’t altogether certain about the whole idea initially, but it was surprisingly easy going. When you think about it you pretty much start out with a shared interest and if you run out of conversation someone can always start up a fight about Wagner.

Indeed we have. I went first to one in 2016, and nobody there was as such mates with anyone else, though I think Striker had met Captain Jack once before. You should come along. I admit the idea seems a bit weird and awkward, so I wasn’t altogether certain about the whole idea initially, but it was surprisingly easy going. When you think about it you pretty much start out with a shared interest and if you run out of conversation someone can always start up a fight about Wagner.

Not again...

I'd honestly go for Norf as i know no norf supporters. But playing footy now rules out Saturdays for me.

So Gold Coast for me.

I'd be wary of voting for GWS as it's to be advised

Is the truth out there?
First board meet up was Scully’s first game against us. Demon Revival was on tv shaking the money bags, got replayed heaps. Supermercado wore a creepy as balls mask and had a big banner which they showed on tv too. What did it say again Super? And quite a number of us made it in the herald sun being in the background of his banner.

I had quite a few drinks with posters berore and during the game. From memory Biffinator was there as was MAXIMUM GAWNAGE and quite a few others.

First board meet up was Scully’s first game against us. Demon Revival was on tv shaking the money bags, got replayed heaps. Supermercado wore a creepy as balls mask and had a big banner which they showed on tv too. What did it say again Super? And quite a number of us made it in the herald sun being in the background of his banner.

I had quite a few drinks with posters berore and during the game. From memory Biffinator was there as was MAXIMUM GAWNAGE and quite a few others.
Thats right, I couldn't go til 3QT and then had a former poster let me in to sit with him in Legends for the final quarter.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’ve just never done online dating before.....

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves

tom-scully-judas-sign-300x168.jpg

I didn't make it, I just held it up (but still have it in my archives now. Bids can start at $30,000).

Back