Meet Up 2018 Board meet up - Where, when, where any why?

Which game should we meet up for? (Home games only listed)

• Rd 5 vs Richmond - Tuesday April 24, 7:25pm (ANZAC eve)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rd 17 vs Bulldogs - Saturday July 14, 4:35pm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final day i guess we will have to settle for;) How hard is it to get a GF ticket week of GF? not that i think we will make it but just incase

Can't take work off so won't be coming to the game at all sorry

Can we do a saturday game next year?
I can’t make it to this one either. We will definitely plan a Saturday one next year - good and early so Topkent can sort his travel

I can’t make it to this one either. We will definitely plan a Saturday one next year - good and early so Topkent can sort his travel
I can't go to footy on a saturday if i have to footy

If we organise one over a month out I will definitely come. We’ll need a referee for the boxing match between me and Topkent anyway

I'll volunteer for that job. Two men enter, one man leaves.

I'm assuming after all me years of antagonizing everyone will want a round with me. Probably end up like one of those Russian cage matches where it's 15 on one campaigner.

nek minnut, TK and Schmutt renact the cage fight scene from Bruno. Instead of throwing beers and food at you ill chuck you a dildo mate. :rainbow:

:greenalien:

nek minnut, TK and Schmutt renact the cage fight scene from Bruno. Instead of throwing beers and food at you ill chuck you a dildo mate. :rainbow:

:greenalien:

An here I was thinking it was gonna be a support post from me old mate rude.

Me and blitznu will get knee deep in froffs and take all you campaigners like that fat campaigner at the Geelong game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm assuming after all me years of antagonizing everyone will want a round with me. Probably end up like one of those Russian cage matches where it's 15 on one campaigner.
I would pay heaps of money to see you in a ring with Hogan

Back