Prediction 2018 Bold Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Morrinson rising star
2. Tom Mitchell and Jager O'Meara top 10 in brownlow
3. We finish 5th
4. Vickery will either blow up or die in the VFL
5. Burton gets lots of interest from other clubs and we trade him for a first round pick

1. Morrinson rising star
3. We finish 5th
5. Burton gets lots of interest from other clubs and we trade him for a first round pick

Welcome Sarah but gee the hounds will come for you re 5.

upload_2017-10-11_10-6-35.png

giphy.gif

I'll have another crack

1. McEvoy has another brilliant season and actually gets awarded with an AA selection
2. O'Meara plays every game of the season
3. Vickery will get a haircut
4. Richmond win the premiership again causing Deledio to request a trade back to Richmond only for GWS to win the following premiership
5. O'Rourke & Lovell play 35+ games between them

Last edited:
1. Morrinson rising star
3. We finish 5th
Burton is contracted until 2020. Why would we do this? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Welcome Sarah but gee the hounds will come for you re 5.

View attachment 426885
Hahah my name's not Sarah my username is a reference to a panic! at the disco song. This thread is for bold predictions soooo. Even now I reckon clubs are interested in Burton but aren't going to try and get him for now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 - Tom Mitchell Wins the Brownlow
2 - Finish 3rd
3 - Roughead kicks 70+ Goals
4 - Burgoyne traded to Geelong to play 1 year and to pursue coaching role
5 - Not 4
Ehhhhh

1. James Hird to show some contrition
2. The media to finally admit that Langford was as good Silvagni
3. Luke Darcy to stop going "ooaaarggh" at the return from an ad break or cutback from footage within a segment.

1. Jarman Impey starts slowly and doesn't perform that well. Then eventually understands the game plan and lights it up

2. JOR gets a couple of games, and is serviceable without being great. Does his hamstring again. Posters on BF observe that all he needs is one more year with a big pre-season

1. The Hawks get the best draw in the league.
2. The AFL finally concede having the Hawks in Tassie is a good thing.
3. In a quirk of fate for the second year running a traded player (Impey) wins the BnF in his first year for us.
4. Harry Morrison becomes the new Burton.
5. I O'Mith kicks the winner against Geelong.
6. Burgoyne gets another 1 year contract extension and talk of the first ever father /son playing together starts to circulate.
7. Blake Hardwick to be given the No.15.
8. TOM breaks the all time record for most possessions in a game, which will then be labelled as irrelevant possessions.
9. JOM's guns somehow get even bigger.
10. Kennett stays quiet!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back