AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Neds have added some more markets, team total vote o/u trios and some player o/u
best thing there atm is Gawn under 24.5 at 1.88 (was 25.5 but its dropped quiickly to 24.5)
can take that and then take gawn 25+ on Beteasy for $7 for some free money

can do simliar with Dusty under 24.5 on neds, then take 25 exactly and 26+ on beteasy for $10 and $9 and hope he overpolls

edit: that was quick, gawn down to 18.5 already
You serious gawn vote over under 18.5??

With neds and sportsbet. There is a 3 vote middle for Gawn and a 4 voter for grundy, just moved into 3. 2 for Dusty. Prob more but u get the drift.

yeh pretty big moves there already, i got on Gawn under 25.5 then next i looked was 24.5 and a few mins after posting changed to 18.5, Grundy also opened at 23.5 and moved to 18.5
took 3 o/u's there atm, Gawn under 25.5, Grundy under 23.5 and Gaff o15.5, gaff looks a bit low and grundy too high, while gawns new number of 18.5 is prob a bit lower than it should be, so over 18.5 looks good for him now if u think hes gonna poll

also looks liek neds are about to open the round votes soon market like 365

They took down market quickly after i smashed it. Then heavily limited my max bet on all other to score 3 votes markets because i was browsing through and picking off soft odds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet365 seem happy for me to put big dollars on lower odds ie Whitfield for round 6 @1.72

But Jenkins R2 3 votes only $7.58 allowed

TAB seem a bit happier to take bigger bets

2U R Gray O10.5 Votes @ $1.80 Neds

This is set a few votes too low.

Ok went through all the tab b365 differences and there's some great value to bet now and ride the bet or caah out later. Round 10 Devon Smith $29 (was 34)is $3 b365, heppell Zahk probably better but he got 2 votes on Betfair predictor and laid 13 tackles,Round 11 Josh Kelly $15 (was 17) is around $4 b365.. bit of a lottery here wigh shiel coniglio and Gibbs from losing team, $15 way overs... Round 21 bulldogs Caleb Daniel is $21 crazy as he got 40 touches is $4.50 b365,bont is the rightful favourite as he had 36 and 2 goals and proven vote getter but I suspect Daniel would be second in line as his 40 stands out way more than usual suspects Macrae and Hunter I feel. Dangerfield also still $6.50 in that Round 15 match where it's a bit of a lottery but he's a proven ump darling and bet365 had him around $3 but they have pulled that match down.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back