AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger top 20 1.20
Yeo top 20 1.10
Gaff top 20 1.10
Oliver top 10 1.80
Cogs top 20 1.60 (serious overs, started on fire and should get 4-6 votes in the final 5 rounds)
Fyfe too 20 1.30
Gawn top 20 1.03

$5.60. Pretty conservative, only one I’m remotely concerned about is Oliver but I think he’s fine
Yeah the Oliver one should be safe

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have gone through TheJanuaryMan votes and placed 2/3 on a spreadsheet based off his votes have placed a few bets based on the value ive seen.

All these are at TAB , or otherwise specificed sb or bet365. He gave all these guys at least 2 votes and in half the cases 3 votes.

Value

S.Jacobs R3 51s
Coniglio 26s R3
J.Selwood 34 (SB) R4
D.MARTIN 26s R6 vs Collingwood ****
DANGER 17s R7 vs GWS
GAWN 9s R7 vs Stkilda
pendles/Sidey @11s R9
JPK @26s R9 (Not heaps)
FYFE $3.5 R10
D.Martin @21s R11 (SMALLER - didnt win medal)
J.Selwood 41s R11
Gawn @26 R11 vs dogs
Gaff @26 R11 vs stk
D.Martin @12s R17 vs gwsc(13s b365)
Steele 21s R17 vs carlton
J.Jenkins R20 vs port (Bet on Crouch and R.Gray already) 23s B365
J.Selwood 9s r20 vs rich
Degoey 8s r21 vs bris
Pendles 7.5(b365)s R23 VS FREO
Steele 15s R23

To go with what he said earlier in value he saw pretty sure hes given all these guys 3 votes or has it very even for 3/2, i found better value outside of sportsbet

Dahlhaus R3 @13 (365)
Ebert R6 @10 (365)
JPK R7 @11 (TAB)
Redden R8 @21 (TAB)
R9 Zacka @19 (365)
R9 Heppell(Any other) @12 (365)

I dont necessarily agree with his votes but hey i didnt do votes after games like he did with no biased involved. Get on enough value and you should end up ahead. I love getting on the big names that he has down for 2-3 votes. Enough a bound to get the 3 because of the name/player to put people into profits.

Any other at 10 dollars on bet 365. Not sure its worth it votes going to grundy and pendles.

Hard to know how much we shoukd consider coaches votes
$4.50 on TAB. I think you're discounting him a little too easily. He was better than Pendlebury, Thomas has no almost polling history and Grundy is a ruckman that often gets overlooked. Adams has been a decent vote-getter in recent years. I agree that Grundy deserves to be favourite and Thomas with 22 and 4 goals is also a really strong chance to poll 3, but anything over $8 for Adams in that round is value I reckon.

Last edited:
Have gone through TheJanuaryMan votes and placed 2/3 on a spreadsheet based off his votes have placed a few bets based on the value ive seen.

All these are at TAB , or otherwise specificed sb or bet365. He gave all these guys at least 2 votes and in half the cases 3 votes.

Value

S.Jacobs R3 51s
Coniglio 26s R3
J.Selwood 34 (SB) R4
DANGER 17s R7 vs GWS
GAWN 9s R7 vs Stkilda
pendles/Sidey @11s R9
JPK @26s R9 (Not heaps)
FYFE $3.5 R10
J.Selwood 41s R11
Gawn @26 R11 vs dogs
Gaff @26 R11 vs stk
J.Selwood 9s r20 vs rich
Degoey 8s r21 vs bris
Steele 15s R23

To go with what he said earlier in value he saw pretty sure hes given all these guys 3 votes or has it very even for 3/2, i found better value outside of sportsbet

Dahlhaus R3 @13 (365)
Ebert R6 @10 (365)
JPK R7 @11 (TAB)
Redden R8 @21 (TAB)
R9 Zacka @19 (365)

I dont necessarily agree with his votes but hey i didnt do votes after games like he did with no biased involved. Get on enough value and you should end up ahead. I love getting on the big names that he has down for 2-3 votes. Enough a bound to get the 3 because of the name/player to put people into profits.
I like wot u have done here. Unfortunately for me I don't have any of these players getting 3s. Looking at the odds tho u only need a couple to hit to be laughing.

Value

S.Jacobs R3 51s
Coniglio 26s R3
J.Selwood 34 (SB) R4
DANGER 17s R7 vs GWS
GAWN 9s R7 vs Stkilda
pendles/Sidey @11s R9
JPK @26s R9 (Not heaps)
FYFE $3.5 R10
J.Selwood 41s R11
Gawn @26 R11 vs dogs
Gaff @26 R11 vs stk
J.Selwood 9s r20 vs rich
Degoey 8s r21 vs bris
Steele 15s R23

Dahlhaus R3 @13 (365)
Ebert R6 @10 (365)
JPK R7 @11 (TAB)
Redden R8 @21 (TAB)
R9 Zacka @19 (365)

I got 0 of these getting the 3. Good luck tho, u only need a cupl to be laughin.

G’day all, couple of ones I like:

O’meara 3 votes round 4 ($3.75)
Had the 28 and 2 goals and also chimed in with 9 tackles.

T Mitchell 3 votes round 11.
28 and 2 goals too. Burgoyne his only competition here but Mitchell played a more dominant game imo. $5.50 into $3.50 but still value I reckon.

28 and 2 goals too. Burgoyne his only competition here but Mitchell played a more dominant game imo. $5.50 into $3.50 but still value I reckon.

Only issue with the Mitchell one is from memory he faded pretty significantly in the 2nd half once he copped the Rockliff tag

all these people fading cripps are going to be mightily dissapointed i think, i think the fact carlton have been soooooo poor helps him even more as he stands out even more in the losses and he doesnt mouth off, is constantly first to the ball or thereabouts... he is going to poll a stack of 1 and 2's and even a couple 3's in the closer losses. i hope i am wrong as i have lots on dusty placing at 5-6 dollars and feel like cripps is the one who could ruin it for me as i am confident on Mitchell Gawn going top 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think he will.. got 16 two seasons ago so its clear he can poll... not wagering with randoms on here lol.
Cripps would want to have had a significantly better season this year then just to even reach his 2016 total. In 2016 he didn’t poll a single vote when Carlton lost by more than 24 points. That occurred 9 times. This year it happened 15.

all these people fading cripps are going to be mightily dissapointed i think, i think the fact carlton have been soooooo poor helps him even more as he stands out even more in the losses and he doesnt mouth off, is constantly first to the ball or thereabouts... he is going to poll a stack of 1 and 2's and even a couple 3's in the closer losses. i hope i am wrong as i have lots on dusty placing at 5-6 dollars and feel like cripps is the one who could ruin it for me as i am confident on Mitchell Gawn going top 2
If your interested in betting on Cripps he is paying 8.00 @ beteasy to get 24 or more votes

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

i dont think cripps gets 24 but itll be in the 18-22/23 range to threaten for 3rd spot... it takes a few years to gain umpire recognition at times and i think this year will start an upsurge in gun players polling more often in horrible team performances... i think he will get 20-22 votes somewhere there

i dont think cripps gets 24 but itll be in the 18-22/23 range to threaten for 3rd spot... it takes a few years to gain umpire recognition at times and i think this year will start an upsurge in gun players polling more often in horrible team performances... i think he will get 20-22 votes somewhere there
You certainly "liked" a number of posts that suggested he would get 25+ earlier in the thread.

Thejanuray man has Burgoyne 3 votes and westhoff 2 for round 11 and Shiels ahead of jaegar in round 4

Heppell V Zerrett V Pendlebury-
Heppell @ $2.75 Bet365

Not sure how Zach Merrett is fave here? Have Heppell winning this comfortably.

Why? that is just pure guess work when history says the exact opposite happens

I like wot u have done here. Unfortunately for me I don't have any of these players getting 3s. Looking at the odds tho u only need a couple to hit to be laughing.

I got 0 of these getting the 3. Good luck tho, u only need a cupl to be laughin.

Thats it they offer extremely good value over the odds for me. Ive put a fair bit of faith in TheJanMans votes. Hes got a fair few of these guys polling the 3 and in fact all are polling the 2 or 3 in his votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back