AFL 2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

BYOBrownlow Mitchell, Beams, Fyfe and Sidebottom all to poll more than they did last year $4.75

Last year counts:
Mitchell: 25
Beams: 17
Fyfe: 15
Sidebottom: 14

Fairly confident on Beams and Sidebottom as they both had great years while all counts I've read on here have Mitchell 25+, only one I'm unsure about is Fyfe but most counts posted here have him just over 15.

BYOBrownlow Mitchell, Beams, Fyfe and Sidebottom all to poll more than they did last year $4.75

Last year counts:
Mitchell: 25
Beams: 17
Fyfe: 15
Sidebottom: 14

Fairly confident on Beams and Sidebottom as they both had great years while all counts I've read on here have Mitchell 25+, only one I'm unsure about is Fyfe but most counts posted here have him just over 15.
I am slightly worried on Steele here, most counts have him around the 16 mark, but he could quite easily miss polling in one or two games and slide under the required 15. His previous polling history is just okay and many of the Collingwood games could be a raffle.

any BYO for stuff with mitchell over 30 votes?? i think he is going to make a mess of the count considering he got 27 last year, any doubts on umps not noticing his possessions are gone.. surely is a game better at least this season

Just rewatched R4 Essendon vs Port (Obviousily with knowledge of what people had potentially given votes to players ie: Heppell, Gray, Hurley, Myers 1 on THE JAN MAN).

Yet to see Zaharakis and IMO i thought he stood out the most. Heppells first quarter saw him every where and the possession count to R.Gray would suggest he was dominant but they were alot of small quick 1m handballs which were creative and effective but hardly noticed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predicting the winner within a few votes is always easy. I'd like to see how his team votes have gone over the years.

Think he's way overpolled Laird and Kennedy and way underpolled Beams, but I can't say I disagree with too much of the rest. I prefer Yeo and Gawn over Gaff and Oliver but can understand why others have gone the opposite way.

I
Why is it a crock? Have you actually looked at his model's past results?

If his highlights are picking the top 7 one year and 5 in order
Please

Every count I see every year gets a few things right. This bloke trying to act like he is a professor.

I can tell by his count this year he is just another mug

Quality reply. Weren't you the bloke who thought he could bet on everyone for a guaranteed return?
We will all wait whilst you post your results from the last few years...

Ive backed the 3 shortest odds in most votes after round 5 and round 10 for a 60%+ profit if any get up. Ill remind you again when it gets up

New market on SB
Megabet Mitchell 3 votes all games rd1-3 @3
Cant see this not getting up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back