2018 Brownlow Medal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JB1975

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mitchell deserves his medal. Whatever the meaning of 'damaging' is, he's an important mover for his side and incredibly consistent.

It was great to see Sidebottom recognised with some votes. He's had a great year so far.

Loved that Shaz picked up two votes. 2019 beckons for that man.

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Steele Sidebottom did very well, not too bumbed that he didn't win it but to have him up there shows that he is playing in his prime.

PonsfordMagpie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Pendles is always around that 15 vote mark. Very consistent. Also I thought he had a average year :think:
2006 = 0
2007 = 1
2008 = 7
2009 = 13
2010 = 21
2011 = 24
2012 = 15
2013 = 21
2014 = 16
2015 = 15
2016 = 17
2017 = 15
2018 = 15

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SwanDaneFan1991

All Australian
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
I think Coxy deserves some praise for his comments. He is a genuinely funny bloke.

He has his own T-Shirts made too I see. The bloke is a fair dinkum riot!

Only Collingwood would bring a true American to the sport, troll everyone by getting him up to AFL standard, and then unleashing his cheeky humour on Twatter. Sheer brilliance.

Swanny told him to stay out of his lane, but my Godfather, Coxy is the one driving the bus at the moment. Tickets please, or step aside.

Good work Rusty. Shout out to Grundy too. He still polled better than Gawn LOL.

dmoore30

All Australian
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Carlton win 2 games all year and Cripps gets 20 votes :drunk:
Because he is a gun and IMO was the best midfielder this year. If he was in a side that won 10+ games he would've won by a landslide.

Oh by the way congratulations Steele on a terrific year! Second in the brownlow is an amazing honour and shows how much he has improved his game to become one of the most damaging players in the competition. Couldn't be any prouder and it's indicative of his dedication and hard work throughout his career to have such a great year.

NT.Thunder

Don't hate what you don't understand
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
GWS, Brewers, WSL
Moderator #222
Interesting to see if Steele wins the Copeland, not sure he does even though he’s had a fantastic season again and polled well Brownlow night. Surely Grundy gets more love and I’ve loved Crisps season.

NT.Thunder

Don't hate what you don't understand
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
GWS, Brewers, WSL
Moderator #223
Because he is a gun and IMO was the best midfielder this year. If he was in a side that won 10+ games he would've won by a landslide.

Oh by the way congratulations Steele on a terrific year! Second in the brownlow is an amazing honour and shows how much he has improved his game to become one of the most damaging players in the competition. Couldn't be any prouder and it's indicative of his dedication and hard work throughout his career to have such a great year.
If Cripps gets more protection and Carlton win more games he’ll win a Brownlow before he retires. Amazing footballer for his age

Top Bottom