2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously Mitchell gets 40 poessions and isn’t damaging rather we didn’t win the Brownlow when we do and we in a gf we don’t win

He is a deserved winner........don’t get the angst.

Steele would prefer Norm Smith this Saturday anyway.

Mitchell deserves his medal. Whatever the meaning of 'damaging' is, he's an important mover for his side and incredibly consistent.

It was great to see Sidebottom recognised with some votes. He's had a great year so far.

Loved that Shaz picked up two votes. 2019 beckons for that man.

Pendles is always around that 15 vote mark. Very consistent. Also I thought he had a average year :think:
2006 = 0
2007 = 1
2008 = 7
2009 = 13
2010 = 21
2011 = 24
2012 = 15
2013 = 21
2014 = 16
2015 = 15
2016 = 17
2017 = 15
2018 = 15

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not sure where the misconception of Tom Mitchell not being damaging comes from, well, I know where it came from but seriously the guy can play.

Buckley not tagging mitchel when he racked up 50 possessions and then proceeded to tell the media that he wasn’t the reason we lost.

Tom Mitchell very fine player. Congratulations.
Sydney error in letting him go.

That said I'm happy taking Steele into a big game.

I think Coxy deserves some praise for his comments. He is a genuinely funny bloke.

He has his own T-Shirts made too I see. The bloke is a fair dinkum riot!

Only Collingwood would bring a true American to the sport, troll everyone by getting him up to AFL standard, and then unleashing his cheeky humour on Twatter. Sheer brilliance.

Swanny told him to stay out of his lane, but my Godfather, Coxy is the one driving the bus at the moment. Tickets please, or step aside.

Good work Rusty. Shout out to Grundy too. He still polled better than Gawn LOL.

Carlton win 2 games all year and Cripps gets 20 votes :drunk:
Because he is a gun and IMO was the best midfielder this year. If he was in a side that won 10+ games he would've won by a landslide.

Oh by the way congratulations Steele on a terrific year! Second in the brownlow is an amazing honour and shows how much he has improved his game to become one of the most damaging players in the competition. Couldn't be any prouder and it's indicative of his dedication and hard work throughout his career to have such a great year.

Because he is a gun and IMO was the best midfielder this year. If he was in a side that won 10+ games he would've won by a landslide.

Oh by the way congratulations Steele on a terrific year! Second in the brownlow is an amazing honour and shows how much he has improved his game to become one of the most damaging players in the competition. Couldn't be any prouder and it's indicative of his dedication and hard work throughout his career to have such a great year.
If Cripps gets more protection and Carlton win more games he’ll win a Brownlow before he retires. Amazing footballer for his age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back