Style Brownlow Red Carpet (2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Viney & Charlotte Ennels
Dn2JsDXV4AAV7Gu.jpg

WARNING! DANGER! Bogan Alert!
WTF is Dangerfield wearing? OK a Jacquard/Brocade Dinner Jacket, which is far too short for him! The black lapels + pocket trim make him look like some sort of Las Vegas crook!

Mardi is just stunning!

*You can take the boy out of Moggs Creek, but you can't take the Moggs Creek out of the boy*

I don't know who Bec is but I lol'd at those two pics.

I have no idea who Bec is, but she obviously thinks she's a legend in her own lunchtime lol

That dress is like is a mauve doily lol

Did you see Nadia Bartel + Brit Davis' dresses? Both so glamorous, really did Geelong proud! + I am certain Nadia is having another boy!

Jimmy + Nadia are on 73Mate atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't there rules stipulating that players must wear a black suit, white shirt, black tie. Lots of adventurous designs this year, Danger rolling with a white jacket and Phil Davis (as well as many others) wearing a black shirt
Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 7.39.47 pm.png . Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 7.39.55 pm.png

Zach Merrett's partner Alexandra Bourne

This the classic dressmaking mistake! Dressmaking 101 is when you cut fabric, you ensure the panels all face the same way, it's call matching or keeping the nap going in the same direction. Just appalling!

1780e37261a70b87f291487d33b7b4c4-86102.jpg

Aren't there rules stipulating that players must wear a black suit, white shirt, black tie. Lots of adventurous designs this year, Danger rolling with a white jacket and Phil Davis (as well as many others) wearing a black shirt
View attachment 563459 . View attachment 563460
I think it's a case of wearing 'fashion' instead of 'style', I reckon both dinner suits are fashion don'ts lol

Bec Judd. I didn't recognise her lol

Hahahahaha, I still don't know who she is lol Other than I'm going all out to find that fabric to make a Lavatoria doll lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back