2018 Bye Structure

When did/When will you start planning for the Bye rounds?

• During the Pre-Season (NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDD).

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Before the Port/GC bye (1-9).

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Over the next few rounds (10-12).

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • During the byes (12-14).

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Just gonna wing it and pray that I don't get RITA by the SC Gods.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • I've been aiming to be the top scorer in one of the Bye Rounds all season (whothehellareyou.gif).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are the byes?

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • #eco

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • When does SC 2019 start?

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Nah I'm just F*cked #F*ckTheByes

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I changed my bye structure to suit the current carnage

Round 12 : go to the footy Friday night beginning with pre drinks at the London.
Get blind and yell at Hardwick for letting Dusty become such a s**t truck then have the week off.
Go to work hungover and then cry because I remember Hurns not playing this week.

Round 13 : * up my loopholes, * up my VC loophole, tie off a loophole in a rope, throw the rope over the side of the Westgate, follow the rope.

Round 14 : Post puppies and have a well earned week off

Round 12 : go to the footy Friday night beginning with pre drinks at the London.
Get blind and yell at Hardwick for letting Dusty become such a s**t truck then have the week off.
Go to work hungover and then cry because I remember Hurns not playing this week.

Round 13 : **** up my loopholes, **** up my VC loophole, tie off a loophole in a rope, throw the rope over the side of the Westgate, follow the rope.

Can you swap weeks 13 & 14 around?
I’m concerned the rope incident will affect your ability to post puppies.

No it's ok I can swim

giphy.gif

Round 13 : **** up my loopholes, **** up my VC loophole, tie off a loophole in a rope, throw the rope over the side of the Westgate, follow the rope.

giphy.gif

Think I can get a team on the park each week but no more than 19 any week.

Trading throughout the byes leave me with 7 trades before round 15 & probably <50k cash

full 'premo' team with a few dodgy ones but some cash on bench to use.

Savage at D6 (Cole + Mihocek)
Walters M8 (Holman + Ahern + 102k)
2 non Grundy rucks
Taranto F6 (Guelfi + Smith)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the option for carefully plan from week 6 only to have it all turn to s**t in the first bye?

Can two emergency scores be taken for the one position? My opponent has 2 midfield bench players, can they both cover score for on field donut players?

Why are we waiting.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back