2018 Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough weekend for Captain choice. You'd think that Ed Curnow will go to Titch. Hutchings to Macrae has already been discussed at length, Gawn v Stanley a possibility I guess, but I really don't like captaining ruckmen. Too much of a lottery. Who gets the C this week ??

Tough weekend for Captain choice. You'd think that Ed Curnow will go to Titch. Hutchings to Macrae has already been discussed at length, Gawn v Stanley a possibility I guess, but I really don't like captaining ruckmen. Too much of a lottery. Who gets the C this week ??

Curnow hasn’t been playing a hard tag recently. He isn’t a hard tagger like jacobs and Hutchings. Everyone with Titch will be going him this week. If you want a POD, I would say Beams, Gawn or Lloyd v suns.

Curnow hasn’t been playing a hard tag recently. He isn’t a hard tagger like jacobs and Hutchings. Everyone with Titch will be going him this week. If you want a POD, I would say Beams, Gawn or Lloyd v suns.
I agree with Lloyd. He will be disgustingly good this week but I just can’t go past Titch. Curnow seems cooked the last few weeks and hasn’t been tagging at all

I agree with Lloyd. He will be disgustingly good this week but I just can’t go past Titch. Curnow seems cooked the last few weeks and hasn’t been tagging at all
and if Curnow does get given a tagging job, bolton would be silly not to tag omera..he's a lot more damaging than titch. 20-25 omera touches are worth a lot more than 40-45 titch touches... it also must be noted that omera has been named on the bench.. I know starting positions usually mean nothing on team sheets, but last time this happened, he was rested...if he doesn't play, titch will cop a hard tag.

I’m pleased the Thursday night games are finished with. Every week I got Titch wrong. Cost me over 100 points.

and if Curnow does get given a tagging job, bolton would be silly not to tag omera..he's a lot more damaging than titch. 20-25 omera touches are worth a lot more than 40-45 titch touches... it also must be noted that omera has been named on the bench.. I know starting positions usually mean nothing on team sheets, but last time this happened, he was rested...if he doesn't play, titch will cop a hard tag.

Told you!!!! Omera out. Titch cooked now. Will cop heavy Curnow

Anyone considering a player other than Titch ?? Freo have been very willing to tag this year, usually using one of the younger players. Macrae is tempting me this week.
Nope.

The bloke averages >10pts more than the next best, has 8 x 145+ games this season and has almost hit the double ton twice in the last month.

I'd only be considering moving the C off him if I was in a do or die match and my opponent had me clearly covered elsewhere. Even then, I may be a better chance backing in my shitty uniques rather than rely on Mitchell having an off day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else worried about Titch being tagged by Scott Selwood??? No way Chris Scott let’s Mitchell dominate like he did round 2.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Zerrett said last week how he found it unbelievable that teams don’t tag Titch, then what happens? Titch runs around with no attention all day. I changed my C to Grundy last week because of what Zach said and it worked but I was lucky that time. Think it’s too dangerous to think Titch will get tagged and not C him, just back in his ridiculous form to continue.

If I had not taken the Thursday night VC options the 2 times that Titch went nuts later that week l would now be ranked 15th. Never taking it off him again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back