2018 Carlton on TV thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I got hit with a strike for the 95 grand final.,..that had been up since 2012

Don't let the bastards drag you down Wookman!! PS. Also don't let them take all your hard work that you have accumulated over the years either :)

Hey Wookie, any chance of photoshopping the real jumper onto the players in the highlights package?

Will make it so much easier to watch. TIA

Awesome again Wookie, thank you.
Spewing the Dow goal isn't in there (we all know it wasn't touched!).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can't say enough good things about Doc. Love Cripps to bits too, but if anyone can honestly watch that interview and the way that Doc goes about it on the field and think that he's not a lock for next captain ahead of Cripps, then I think they need to question their own judgement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could not for the life of me get this in better quality. A better quality stream can be found on the 9now site.

Caro can’t say anything we did wrong, it was just ‘the vibe’.

Can't say enough good things about Doc. Love Cripps to bits too, but if anyone can honestly watch that interview and the way that Doc goes about it on the field and think that he's not a lock for next captain ahead of Cripps, then I think they need to question their own judgement.

I just watched that Doc clip, farout he oozes class and leadership. I love what he had to say about Bolts too. We are in good hands with these two at the helm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back