2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

JSWlDgF.png

ottm4P7.png

Are Lockhart or Scott smokeys for a rookie spot next year? Seem to be featuring prominently quite regularly...

Hunt leading possession winner too, but Frankston are s**t so this game doesn't mean much.
Yeah. One of only three players between the two teams not to notch up a tackle. And the stats keepers in the VFL don’t set the bar high for what counts as a tackle either.

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Hunt again at senior level.this season. Seems way off it..
A bizarre hyperbole. If he doesn’t play again this year on form you might as well delist him, he’s not going to magically recapture form over a preseason if he can’t do it in the VFL over the next 3 months

Bugg has 21 touches 9 tackles kicks 5 goals and isnt in top 6? how are the ratings done? not having a go just curious how its worked out
VFL has big focus on effective vs ineffective possession. Might be something to do with that.

Deary me. There was some pretty good kicking for goal from set shots in those highlights.

Bugg has 21 touches 9 tackles kicks 5 goals and isnt in top 6? how are the ratings done? not having a go just curious how its worked out
Yeah I'm always banging on about these rating systems. I struggle with how they are put together at times too. Same with the AFL rating system for that matter.

VFL has big focus on effective vs ineffective possession. Might be something to do with that.
5 goals would indicate he was pretty effective to me though

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Hunt again at senior level.this season. Seems way off it..

He did gather the most possessions of any Scorps player out there though..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bizarre hyperbole. If he doesn’t play again this year on form you might as well delist him, he’s not going to magically recapture form over a preseason if he can’t do it in the VFL over the next 3 months

A bizarre hyperbole.

Tulip did take a lover shortly prior to my exodus :weary: but alas I have recovered, and leave Canada permanently today on my return home

Nutsack I was enjoying having another loudmouth take heat off my drunk late night posts

Regular reports would be appreciated PG! Let me know if JKH exists.
He’s warming up so I guess so. He’s literally one of those guys that drops out-of-mind instantly. Whenever I see him I go oh yeah - that guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back