2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Jade Rawlings is a good coach. I went to the game out at casey yesterday and it was apparent to me from the get go that footscray were switched on and playing the better brand of footy. So convinced was I that I left at half time lol, could see no way we were going to scrape a win.

For the demons to come back and win that one, I find extraordinary and a lot of credit has to go to Jade I think. Watching casey this year has been an absolute delight.

Jade Rawlings is a good coach. I went to the game out at casey yesterday and it was apparent to me from the get go that footscray were switched on and playing the better brand of footy. So convinced was I that I left at half time lol, could see no way we were going to scrape a win.

For the demons to come back and win that one, I find extraordinary and a lot of credit has to go to Jade I think. Watching casey this year has been an absolute delight.
Goodwin out Rawlings in confirmed

Just seen Vanders goal seen it on facebook. kicked it from the centre line i know it was windy but cant wait til he is back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You ruined everything, ruiner.

B2cw2dEIUAEUiKw.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back