2018 Club Membership (2018 AFL Audit numbers now in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

you might want to check the site again :)

Cheers Shazz my fellow Tiger. Correction, 77,076....it's a thing of beauty isn't it? Hawks win 4 flags in 5 years, have the benefit of 10,000 Tassie members & can't even get close to 80k, Pies record just over 79k after they won their flag, the Big 1 has awoken, eff the Big 4 talk, there is only the Big 1....;)

Cheers Shazz my fellow Tiger. Correction, 77,076....it's a thing of beauty isn't it? Hawks win 4 flags in 5 years, have the benefit of 10,000 Tassie members & can't even get close to 80k, Pies record just over 79k after they won their flag, the Big 1 has awoken, eff the Big 4 talk, there is only the Big 1....;)
I wonder what Pies and Hawks are at.. They don’t seem to updating

this is so true.

There is only a big 1.

Every record for membership and attendance will be smashed this year by the big 1.

It will be history making

I wonder what Pies and Hawks are at.. They don’t seem to updating
Missing finals last year, an ordinary list, Hodge defecting, not a lot of top shelf quality coming through, they will struggle for at least 5 years so membership will drop rapidly, no wonder they refuse to publish them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

normal? please explain?
GA
GA seated
11 game
11 game seated
3 game
3 game seated ...... what is normal?

i assume he means paid memberships that get counted by the afl

Yep the Crows include an extra 15K from their email list :drunk:. I'm on a lot of email lists and I wouldn't exactly say I jumping out of my skin to get on any of them lol. They also count a portion of SACA members I believe. Anyway Tigers are about to blow the all time record out of the water with genuine paid game access memberships over the next few weeks :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back