2018 Coaches Confirmation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright everyone, you know the drill if you're keen for another year, post in here! Time is creeping up so thought before it got too late...

IN: 11
Pie 4 Life
Danoz
WAG
fightingfury_88
Continstar
amos
Jordie_tackles
Drew23
sr20
ChickenNuggets (new) - Broome Bears
BW (new) - Shinboner Spirit

OUT:

Top Loaders

Unknown:

Deddy

and if you want to return or are alive... Gentlemen and big apologies to qwertyboy who I'm surprised you didn't remind me, but totally forgot you had a team so if you want to be in you already have a team...

Just need numbers when you can so I know we have enough to go ahead and how many we need to find. Ideally want 12-14 teams, preferably closer to 14 as it makes it better competition!

Last edited:

Reading trade threads. Saw the notification. Might as well answer now before I forget :p

You should rejoin AFLTM while you’re at it. I assume that’s what prompted this thread though ;)
Maybe you could get some in from there ;)

I'm still upset over our GF loss. I'm only playing again if we either ban Scott Slewood from being named as a tackler, or we change clearances to 5 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah figured as much. If we can get at least one more I'll be content. I guess with nine it would be (2x8=16) plus perhaps a top five finals (4 weeks). Ideally the more the better as it creates better depth on lists, but we'll take what we can get.

Hey man are you interested in new coaches because I'll sign up if so :):$
Yeah we're always keen to bring new people on board. I see you're new to BigFooty, did you see my post from another forum/place?

Yeah we're always keen to bring new people on board. I see you're new to BigFooty, did you see my post from another forum/place?
No just stalking through all the threads on this site! I'm a big AFL super coach player and this sounds like a decent new game for me to have a go at

No just stalking through all the threads on this site! I'm a big AFL super coach player and this sounds like a decent new game for me to have a go at
Alright well I'll put you in for a team and once we finalise the scoring system and list numbers for 2018, I'll start the off-season draft and tag you in it. Did you have a team name in mind?

I’m in P4L..... going back into the past to try and go one better than the runners up I got in..... 2006!

Can’t believe this comp is back up and running and has been for a few years, it’s a great concept & I look forward to being part of it once again.

We’ll reprise the old name.... Shinboner Spirit

Cheers guys,

BW (some may know me as Shabby from other FF comps)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m in P4L..... going back into the past to try and go one better than the runners up I got in..... 2006!

Can’t believe this comp is back up and running and has been for a few years, it’s a great concept & I look forward to being part of it once again.

We’ll reprise the old name.... Shinboner Spirit

Cheers guys,

BW (some may know me as Shabby from other FF comps)

Yeah and amos is still in too. He only brings up the past every week or so ;)

Welcome BW, and chicken nuggets and the third new guy.

I'm Jordie tackles coach of the City Oval Plovers, perennial finalist and greatest team of the current LFFL era.

I will be happy to offer any advice in regards to drafting ect as I am a team player and general nice/modest guy.

Advice would be great!!! I’ve played before but anticipate being off the pace first time back after a few years.

What positions score the best? How do players score compare to SC, obviously the system is different but what I’m asking is are the gun SC scorers guns in this too, or is it a bit different? Give us 5 random non-premium type players who score well in this and why. Cheers!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back