Fantasy 2018 - Cutthroat League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. The draft never really truly matters. I'm the best at adjusting throughout the season and by the time the playoffs role around I'll have the best team and I'll be in the tournament. That's the only guarantee
Cool story bro

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. The draft never really truly matters. I'm the best at adjusting throughout the season and by the time the playoffs role around I'll have the best team and I'll be in the tournament. That's the only guarantee

Most of my team last year that took me all the way was drafted - the only thing that stopped me was a rule change that no one was told about. :p

I'll see what I can do this year to stop uh our juggernaut
I'd say you're Goodell to my Brady, but I don't want to be on that end of that analogy and no one's ever changed rules to stop a Ravens QB.

In all honesty the chance of a player drafted now has a less than 50% chance to be on your roster come Week 15 or so.

Waiver wire is where this format is won after your initial 3 rounds of drafting.

Oh and if you screw your opening 3 picks or cop injuries you are ******!
incorrect

2015 my top 3 picks:

CJ Anderson: 720 yds, 5 TD's on season

Matt Forte: 900 yds, 4 TD's on season

Jordy Nelson: missed season with ACL injury

What did I do? Finished with #1 seed in CHAINSAW baby (and I was a rookie to boot)

OH and the next season... 2016

top 3 picks

Cam Newton: 3500 yds, 19 TD's, 14 INTs

Jamaal Charles: missed season knee surgery

Telvin Smith: linebacker

...and I won the championship

Just a word of encouragement for anyone who ends unhappy with their draft...

I was champion with this draft in 2016...

Cam Newton
Jamaal Charles
Telvin Smith
Tyrann Mathieu
Thomas Rawls
Kamar Aiken
Kwon Alexander
Eric Decker
Malcolm Jenkins
Trumaine Johnson
Robert Ayers
Jadaveon Clowney
Steven Hauschka
Tyler Eifert

talk about a s**t draft...

Should probably mention I started 1-4... but I finished hot. I'm sure GG.exe appreciates that memory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drafting an entire roster from one team isn't necessarily a bad idea. In the sense too you deal with one bye week, get zero, and then you're set again.

And if Drew Brees gets injured in week one at least you know you're fvcked from the beginning. ;)

Bad example anyway, Brees hasn't missed a game for decades.

It only takes one lineman to miss one block, then wham! GG's calling him a #brokenoldman before you know it ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back