Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Whats everyones thoughts on Geary? Is his early form more a flash in the pan, or a significant change in role?

giphy.gif

Role change as has been mentioned multiple times, not taking the kick ins, Lever etc.

Also he'll be dropping in price & Simpson going up.

By the way you just gave a 'like" for Yoda nominating top 9 def for years end. Piggered wasn't one of them.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Whats everyones thoughts on Geary? Is his early form more a flash in the pan, or a significant change in role?
I'm more interested in Savage and Webster. Webster in particular flies under the radar but i think he's benefitting from Montagna's retirement. If you take out the 16 he scored when injured his average last year was above 74. He started and finished the season poorly (first 3 and last 3 games) but put together a decent run of scores in between. He never went above 100 last year so he'd be a pretty ballsy pick but i reckon he could average 85ish which may be enough for a D6/7. At 391k there are plenty worse options. I was tossing up between Marchbank and Webster prior to round 1 so ill be following Webster's scoring closely to see if i made the right decision.

I'm more interested in Savage and Webster. Webster in particular flies under the radar but i think he's benefitting from Montagna's retirement. If you take out the 16 he scored when injured his average last year was above 74. He started and finished the season poorly (first 3 and last 3 games) but put together a decent run of scores in between. He never went above 100 last year so he'd be a pretty ballsy pick but i reckon he could average 85ish which may be enough for a D6/7. At 391k there are plenty worse options. I was tossing up between Marchbank and Webster prior to round 1 so ill be following Webster's scoring closely to see if i made the right decision.
Don’t do it.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

SuperCoachPaige likes this :thumbsu:

TheByeRound

Debutant
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thoughts on Jimmy Webster?
Looking at his stats he's getting more rebound 50s than last season. Slight role change?

Very surprised no one has mentioned luke Ryan. I swapped Weitering for him, guy just doesnt miss his kicks. 105 avg so far.
Will be a solid def premo for years to come.

Very surprised no one has mentioned luke Ryan. I swapped Weitering for him, guy just doesnt miss his kicks. 105 avg so far.

One of the few picks i have got right in terms of scoring - had him from Rd 1 and very happy with his role so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back