2018 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pittard had 28 touches in the SANFL

Port might swing the axe and Bonner could get dropped
Expect Pittard in for Houston this week

But after last week WTF I would know? :mad:

Even though I was proven right that Amon should have never have got in the team ahead of Barry :rainbow:

Here's one for the Geelong folk. What's the go with O'Connor? Is he hurt or just not getting a game? I'm looking at trading him in to loophole players every week, however if his a chance to play over the next 3-4 rounds i'll have to rethink. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasy Freako usually has them on hands. In the case of Hibberd, yes, Lewis was taking a lot of them.

Yer noticed lewis was taking most of them. Hibberd's upcoming kick ins without lewis vs his with lewis this season is exactly what im curious in. :think:

Here's one for the Geelong folk. What's the go with O'Connor? Is he hurt or just not getting a game? I'm looking at trading him in to loophole players every week, however if his a chance to play over the next 3-4 rounds i'll have to rethink. Cheers.

I dont like your odds, we are pretty stacked for mids right now. need more a few injuries for Oconnor to get game time(and for him to show something in the VFL).

Dunno why Goodwin has Lewis down back anyway. He’s never been a good kick.

Always been severely overrated. Outside of 2014 I don’t think he’s ever had an elite season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back