2018 Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Bummer. I’m guessing that could end up being pretty expensive to have custom made. Also probably copyright issues involved.
Contact the club. They're generally pretty good about these things. If you would like something custom made for personal use they will most likely give you permission to use the logo.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
This game is frantic paced. If we had been a bit more clinical inside 50 we would be up 7-8 goals.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Afraid I have to admit I’m just learning there are two Selwoods out there. Unsure how that effects my Dangerfield/Selwood annoyance rankings.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
OMG, one of the aforementioned Selwoods just threw Melksham down to the ground as they ran off the ground for interchange, costing his team a goal attempt.

Negligence of the highest order that they didn’t cut to the camera on Scott.

Gonna have to score the Selwoods as a team and this moves them into a big lead in the annoyance standings.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
EBE235FC-0494-4167-9772-28B21E47C959.jpeg

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
OMG, one of the aforementioned Selwoods just threw Melksham down to the ground as they ran off the ground for interchange, costing his team a goal attempt.

It's important to note, that was Joel Selwood who did that ... he's the captain of Geelong ... really led by example there.

Also, on your Selwood debate, Joel is by far the most annoying, he ducks into every tackle to get free kicks, and actually gets more than he doesn't, in spite of the rule being changed so he shouldn't.

Scott is the younger brother (of 4 meanwhile, at one stage all of them played in the AFL, there were twins before them, one played at Brisbane, the other at West Coast) he's a fairly inconsequential average plodder, much the same as the twins really.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Geelong didn’t kick well in this one either, and they made some bone headed mistakes. But let’s be honest- they had no chance against the constant pressure of the Dees.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
It's important to note, that was Joel Selwood who did that ... he's the captain of Geelong ... really led by example there.

Also, on your Selwood debate, Joel is by far the most annoying, he ducks into every tackle to get free kicks, and actually gets more than he doesn't, in spite of the rule being changed so he shouldn't.

Scott is the younger brother (of 4 meanwhile, at one stage all of them played in the AFL, there were twins before them, one played at Brisbane, the other at West Coast) he's a fairly inconsequential average plodder, much the same as the twins really.

Happy to loathe the lot of them. Every time Tuohy touched the ball my stomach turned flashing back to earlier in the season.

Do we play them twice in 2019?

I'm so happy that this was my daughter's first ever game (as a 4 week old). I can't wait to watch it back with her in years to come and point out our place in the crowd. Best footy memory for me in my 30years

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I'm so happy that this was my daughter's first ever game (as a 4 week old). I can't wait to watch it back with her in years to come and point out our place in the crowd. Best footy memory for me in my 30years

That’s amazing mate. Atmosphere looked unreal. Before ANB took the final goal kick, they showed the crowd, and it seemed about split amongst the Melbourne faithful- half were delirious with joy, and half looked stunned and in disbelief.

Good for all of you- as I’ve come to find out, your reward has been well earned through years of disappointment.

But... more to come.

I don't remember them showing the incident on the scoreboard when it happened. I just remember Hawkins going for his kick, then suddenly an umpire blows his whistle and, after some deliberation, we got a free on the wing. Wasn't till the next day that I saw what happened.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I don't remember them showing the incident on the scoreboard when it happened. I just remember Hawkins going for his kick, then suddenly an umpire blows his whistle and, after some deliberation, we got a free on the wing. Wasn't till the next day that I saw what happened.

Scoreboard operator concerned about Selwood making it out of MCG.

Last edited:
The best experience I have ever had at the footy. Left Canberra at 8am, straight down the highway, SEN the whole way. Walking to the G, lit up in red and blue in September. And then the roars from the Jones goal and the Hannan goal...might have had a bit of a teary.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
The best experience I have ever had at the footy. Left Canberra at 8am, straight down the highway, SEN the whole way. Walking to the G, lit up in red and blue in September. And then the roses from the Jones goal and the Hannan goal...might have had a bit of a teary.

Tbh think everyone on here had a bit of a cry that night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back