Opinion Derailed Off-Topic Thread / Are You Bored With Life? discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably was to general.

But in positions like police it's very true. If you have a medical condition that is a result of your fatness then you won't pass the medicals required to police. So fatness as a copper is a choice. Nothing worse than seeing coppers in McDonald's eating s**t. Another sign of no respect

They do say before you can committ to a relatiinship first you need committ to yourself and be the person to you that is required to be to them.

This is the same in important public service work.

Fat people are emotional temperamental lazy bullies and judgemental. The science from psychology is clear on this. This is a recipe for a crook cop.

Police have hefty fines for a dodgy number plate. Thier excuse is that if you cause a fatal accident and witnesses can't read your plate. Well what if your fat chasing arsonists and can't keep up with him. They should be consistent

Or in a Hindley street bar and to fat to handle a fight and people get hurt or even killed

Have to call bullshit on that. You sound young and inexperience with the what happens outside your own worldviews, Are you one of those so-called fitness gurus who believe if you are not fit you suffer mentally. Did You know Overweight people can and most are very content, and Happy? Then self-righteous idiots comes along trying to get into the life telling them how bad they are. and unless they have a six pack they are nothing. Exactly what you are saying, I call that bulling.
Never judge a person on looks, big mistake, I know some do and its there weakness their failure to grow and something they need to fix, But Judging a person on some Psychology study is total bullshit. did you even learn that most studies have the same weakness, their inability to grow, change and expand? because once published forever published. And how many of these studies some hang the hat on are disproved six months later.
Just look at how they were Treating PTSD, that will show you that the pencil pushers and classroom/office Psychologist know s**t all. Great at book reading and controlled studies but useless when the s**t hits the fan.
Science from Psychology, how can you support a person who treats people and has never walked in there shoes. and yet force there views and opinions down the throats.

You last comment is astounding and there so much wrong with it almost impossible to comment on.

Probably was to general.

But in positions like police it's very true. If you have a medical condition that is a result of your fatness then you won't pass the medicals required to police. So fatness as a copper is a choice. Nothing worse than seeing coppers in McDonald's eating s**t. Another sign of no respect

They do say before you can committ to a relatiinship first you need committ to yourself and be the person to you that is required to be to them.

Fat people are emotional temperamental lazy bullies and judgemental. The science from psychology is clear on this. This is a recipe for a crook cop.

Police have hefty fines for a dodgy number plate. Thier excuse is that if you cause a fatal accident and witnesses can't read your plate. Well what if your fat chasing arsonists and can't keep up with him. They should be consistent

Or in a Hindley street bar and to fat to handle a fight and people get hurt or even killed

Keen to see the evidence to back up this bullshit. You are calling FAT people judgemental. Really? Are you FAT? Or are you a Fattist?

Probably was to general.

WTF are you on, So full of hate and ignorance, and just plain factual inaccuracies

Oh you’re one of those guys

I’m sure you deserved everything you got
Let's do away with the solicitors General office THE PCA and the internal investigations bureau
We wouldn't want any of THOSE GUYS inside the system you know like in China and Argentina. Etc

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Keen to see the evidence to back up this bullshit. You are calling FAT people judgemental. Really? Are you FAT? Or are you a Fattist?

It's science Jenny.

Unless it's a medical condition people out of poverty and with an education, choose to be fat.

Theres certain personalty traits prevelent amongst fat people. To maintain thier self esteem they become judgemental

Fat people should never be in a position of authority dealing with vulnerable people. Fat people who breed endanger thier kids health before they are born and if you have no respect for your children then how can you be expected to have respect for the law?

It's science Jenny.

Unless it's a medical condition people out of poverty and with an education, choose to be fat.

Theres certain personalty traits prevent amongst fat people. To maintain thier self esteem they become judgemental

Fat people should never be in a position of authority dealing with vulnerable people. Fat people who breed endanger thier kids health before they are born and if you have no respect for your children then how can you be expected to have respect for the law?
What about people who don't have enough respect for themselves to learn to spell properly?

It's science Jenny.

Theres certain personalty traits prevelent amongst fat people. To maintain thier self esteem they become judgemental

What an absolute load of horse s**t.

WTF are you on, So full of hate and ignorance, and just plain factual inaccuracies

The school yard bully tends to be a fat kid who bullies to make himself feel better. He feels down because he is fat and can't do normal things skinny kids do. To stop teasing as well, he/ she resorts to bullying

Fat coppers also get bullied alot by other coppers and take out thier problems on the most vulnerable. It's human nature

The school yard bully tends to be a fat kid who bullies to make himself feel better. He feels down because he is fat and can't do normal things skinny kids do. To stop teasing as well, he/ she resorts to bullying

Fat coppers also get bullied alot by other coppers and take out thier problems on the most vulnerable. It's human nature
What an absolute load of horse s**t

You no that im rite. So u resorted to posting like this.

Theres some pretty clear science on what I've done hear
Please post links to the peer reviewed articles. Ta.

It's science Jenny.

This could be the biggest load of s**t I've ever read on this site

What about people who don't have enough respect for themselves to learn to spell properly?

Why did you ask me a question that you should be able to answer yourself
Cripps burning as many clubs as possible.

Hawthorn offered up Burton and are "pushing him out".

Luke and Rankine should not be drafted by GC as they'll poach them

Do they serve alcohol at these breakfasts?
Who is Luke?

Do you want me to find more spelling and grammar errors of yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The school yard bully was people like you. They targeted the fat kid because they know they can't run, and they know they won't fight back. I was that fat kid. Targeted by arseholes like you every day of my primary school years. But that's ok. You weren't to know that I'd been abused as a child. That I wore the fat as a form of protection. The difference was.... I could lose the weight if I wanted... but you'd always be an a-hole. And now as a fat adult? I don't give a * what you think of me. And I still see an a-hole.

Why did you ask me a question that you should be able to answer yourself

Who is Luke?

Do you want me to find more spelling and grammar errors of yours.
And if you are actually confused, Luke is short for Lukosius.

The school yard bully was people like you. They targeted the fat kid because they know they can't run, and they know they won't fight back. I was that fat kid. Targeted by arseholes like you every day of my primary school years. But that's ok. You weren't to know that I'd been abused as a child. That I wore the fat as a form of protection. The difference was.... I could lose the weight if I wanted... but you'd always be an a-hole. And now as a fat adult? I don't give a **** what you think of me. And I still see an a-hole.

Its unfortunate Jenny that you got upset. It was never my intention.

They don't allow fat people as fire fighters and as soldiers for a very good reason. Allowing fat beat coppers shows how much of a mess the police force is

The reality is the foods that fat coppers eat effect the endoctrine system. That system regulates brain chemicals which regulates mood and energy levels. When mood and energy are effected so is thought process. Policing is a highly stressful physically and psychologically. It's very demanding. It also require ethics.

Police are trained about this and those who choose to be fat are in fact unethical.

Unethical cops are a huge problem.

You don't get fat surgeons either for very good reason either

Its unfortunate Jenny that you got upset. It was never my intention.

They don't allow fat people as fire fighters and as soldiers for a very good reason. Allowing fat beat coppers shows how much of a mess the police force is

The reality is the foods that fat coppers eat effect the endoctrine system. That system regulates brain chemicals which regulates mood and energy levels. When mood and energy are effected so is thought process. Policing is a highly stressful physically and psychologically. It's very demanding. It also require ethics.

Police are trained about this and those who choose to be fat are in fact unethical.

Unethical cops are a huge problem.

You don't get fat surgeons either for very good reason either
Nah, it's still bullshit.

Remember kids, the Simpsons isn't real life.
latest

No doubt it's a combination of things, but it's pretty damn clear you list is your number 1 need to have a list that can do it, there are 18 lists out is ours capable

And in the list you undoubtedly need a combination of everything but pure football talent has to be in a handful of players where athletic results go out the window. Like dusty pin pointing a guy from 50 not with only skill but vision. That's what made both Jarmans freaks or Hodges ability to read the play so well. That cant be trained into players it's just comes naturally to a few.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well....I rate this current list as it stands today...as pretty much the best we have ever assembled.
Im very confident we can win this year.
Do you realise what an idiot you'll look like if you only become positive after we win a flag???.....any muppet can do that.

The next few years are looking good for the Crows...great amount of experiance....high quality youth. High draft pick in 2019. Father son in Edwards looking good. 2 QUALITY S.A kids to potentially lure away from GC.
A decent coach....great oval...nice bright colours...catchy theme song....team name that starts with A ...so we are always on the top of most lists...Brouch able to run in January.
Seriously....at what point do you say...F it !!!...I'm just gonna grin from ear to ear and enjoy this ride....because good things ARE coming ???

You're so desperate to change the conversation away from the fact EVERY OPINION you've held has been wrong.

You're the worst football analyst on this entire site.
I’ve noticed that he has posted on the main board from time to time. Usually trying to push his “views” into the rest. Probably one of the main reasons other boards dislike the AFC board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back