D3 2018 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win by GE against Swinburne. Got a few players back. Club saved a few bucks by not having any opposition players staying back to get awards. Manningham away next week should be great contest.
Others
Albert Park
Canterbury.
Old West.
Richmond

Mate those blokes don't even hang around in their own rooms for a beer.

Mate those blokes don't even hang around in their own rooms for a beer.
I heard this recently too. Seems pretty odd to not have many hang around at your own club. Culture problem?

Tips
Canterbury
Glen Eira by less than a goal (want to tip the upset but just can’t)
Hawthorn
Westbourne
La Trobe (I’ll tip this upset instead)

Try these on Measures of Stability - Interpret as you see fit?

PLAYERS PLAYED/THOSE WHO HAVE 9/10/11 Games Done for top 4 and bottom team in each grade

ST KEV 38/14
COLLEG 37/12
O BRIGH 44/11
O TRIN 36/14
ST BEDES 39/14

B GRADE
ST BERN 30/19
U BLACK 32/18
O CAREY 36/17
BEAUM 39/10
MON BL 42/11

C GRADE
WILLY 31/16
FITZ 37/13
O CAMB 33/17
O GEEL 38/14
ST MARYS 38/14

DIV 1
HAMP R 38/13
ORMOND 36/17
PREST 33/16
THERRY 37/15
IVANH 39/13

DIV 2

O PARAD 34/14
UHSV 42/10
O YARRA 31/16
WHITE F 36/16
ELTHAM 43/11

DIV 3
GLEN E 40/11
HAWTH 39/12
MANN C 40/15
O WEST 36/14
LAT U 45/11

DIV 4
N BRUN 50/9
ST FRAN 38/15
PARKS 37/18
STH M D 44/11
MASALA 40/12

What does it mean?

Another tough game Saturday and GE luckily got away with the chocolates. Aquinas are back and will shake a couple of clubs up . Also good on
them for coming in for a drink with the long drive home. On the bad side their supporters were very ordinary while it looked like they were going to win.
Thank God for the bye. Hopefully over half a dozen players will be back.
My tips.

GE V Old West. GE just
Richmond over Albert Park
Swinburne over Manningham
Hawthorn over Aquinas
Canterbury over La Trobe.

Last edited:
What happened out at Truganina yesterday?
Glen Eira with 63 injuries or simply outclassed?
Hawthorn the team to beat with 2 top liners joining them from the WA. Westbourne may also back themselves to go up now as well.

Hawthorn the team to beat with 2 top liners joining them from the WA. Westbourne may also back themselves to go up now as well.
Are the 2 from WA new or have they been there all season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few top players out, no bench part way through the third quarter, and up against a team that had a game plan that played well.

GE flogged. No excuses. Will be very tough next week. Against Hawthorn. All clubs have injuries this time of the year.
GE V Hawthorn ????
Old West over Aquinas
Canterbury over Richmond
Manningham over Albert Park
Swinburne over La Trobe.

Last edited:
Just like Glen Eira didn't win the premiership in June, I wouldn't have thought anyone was winning one in July.

The game yesterday was disappointing from a Glen Eira perspective however a few of your comments aren't showing Westbourne enough credit from what I saw.

No need to talk about those who were unavailable. I'd suspect most clubs are missing between 5 and 10 at the moment.

Also heard the Wesbourne stand in Ump was a cheat.

Let me guess your not a fan of the combine but:
Too many out?
Umpire is a cheat?
To Far over the Bridge?
No Bench?
So you get beat and All we here is excuse's but your not a combine fan.

You got beat by 10 goals by a team that started the game with 21 players.

You could have subbed your club umpire in I am sure he would have continued his good form. I guess your Senior coach wouldn't have had a crack at him like he did the Westbourne umpire.
What a goose just remember if the club umpire didn't step up no game pay some respect and try and be humble. I was at both Reserves and Senior games and boy you guys luv a chirp just remember those that disrespect the comp fall the hardest your time is coming.

Asking a club umpire to do a Senior game 1 V 3 was never going to be great he did his best. Maybe next time just call the game off in case someone might cheat oh that's right you fully expected to smash Westbourne and continue your lower grade domination.

But guess what you got touched up and cant pay the opposition some credit to strong to physical and you blokes didn't like it.

Good luck this week against Hawthorn oh that's right no chance too many out.

Ramjets is back game on boys.

You have no idea champ.

You are right I have no idea I am not from the mighty Glen Eira.
What I do know is you got beat and cant pay the opposition some credit.
Don't rate you at ALL mate cheap shot a bloke trying to ensure both clubs have a game of footy and I have no idea.
The combine have a club umpire that has had numerous warnings and walk offs by other umpires and you are having a crack at another club umpire and I have no idea.

I can see your just as humble as the rest of the mob you had running around Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back