Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacstars

Rookie
Feb 26, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Re: stacking. What nonsense, we have a twos team who’s average age is 31 years old, our oldest is in his mid 40’s. They are great footballers but they are also Fathers, business owners and work in national roles which means training is simply unachieveavle.
I’m sure most clubs have rules around blokes that train getting picked before those who do not, ours is no different.

Maybe there's a different word for it than "stacking". I'm not sure what you call it when the reserves would flog the senior side. It's an unprecedented position Albert Park are in.

May 2, 2006
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Melbourne
Very tough game at Canterbury today. Unfortunately they threw away a 52 point lead to a fast finishing GE . As it turned out all sides in the four in the seniors and reserves will be the same. This may stop any stacking. Good luck to all in the finals. Great hamburgers and finally a reasonable red wine after game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ramjets

Team Captain
Jun 23, 2007
Derrimut
AFL Club
Carlton
Albert Park Ressies quality few blokes in that side not , seriously I actually like your Senior coach but he is let down by the few cheap shot merchants he has running around at the club. Hopefully you end in Div 4 because Div 3 is actually a really good lot of teams that have some cracker players going around.
Disappointing end for you blokes.

Good luck to All in finals been a fantastically contested season well done to all.

rosejam

All Australian
Apr 25, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
Albert Park Ressies quality few blokes in that side not , seriously I actually like your Senior coach but he is let down by the few cheap shot merchants he has running around at the club. Hopefully you end in Div 4 because Div 3 is actually a really good lot of teams that have some cracker players going around.
Disappointing end for you blokes.

Good luck to All in finals been a fantastically contested season well done to all.

Seems your boys we're able to get the results regardless.

Well done.

May 2, 2006
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Melbourne
VAFA in their wisdom have sent GE to Whitefriars ground on Saturday. They then play our under 19s at GE home ground on the Saturday. Because it is our home ground they could have played under 19's on Sunday giving everyone the chance to enjoy finals. Oh well its just a D3 club so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
VAFA in their wisdom have sent GE to Whitefriars ground on Saturday. They then play our under 19s at GE home ground on the Saturday. Because it is our home ground they could have played under 19's on Sunday giving everyone the chance to enjoy finals. Oh well its just a D3 club so it doesn't matter.
Most clubs would just be happy to be in finals. I know I’d be happy to play a final on any ground at any time.

Clubs are responsible for organising home U19 finals.
..maybe its in Donvale as Whitefriars are the next merge target?

Edit: Removed troll - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back