D3 2018 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawthorn have the wood on Glen Eira, should do it in a canter..
How does Hawthorn have the wood on GE. They have lost to GE on the last 6 occasions including a flag. Today GE were lucky to get the chocolates. Hawthorn came at us like mad bulls but to our credit we hung on. Reserves were interesting with Aquinas not being able to stack their side. Under 19s also had a win so three sides into grannies. Win or lose top effort boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Hawthorn have the wood on GE. They have lost to GE on the last 6 occasions including a flag. Today GE were lucky to get the chocolates. Hawthorn came at us like mad bulls but to our credit we hung on. Reserves were interesting with Aquinas not being able to stack their side. Under 19s also had a win so three sides into grannies. Win or lose top effort boys.
I think he was being sarcastic

I see Glen Eira got up by 1 point. Must have been an absolute cracker!
Good game despite some interesting decisions (heading both ways to be fair). GE got off to a flying start & did well to hold on in the last. JWC injury looked & sounded pretty horrific. Hope they got the good drugs in him quickly. Hawks created plenty of scoring opportunities, if they can improve their goal kicking accuracy they’ll have a big chance of breaking the drought should they make the GF.

Reserves were interesting with Aquinas not being able to stack their side.

* you talk some garbage. Similar sides for both clubs played twice during the year and both had wins. GE better on the day.

It’s going to be fantastic without you in D3 next year. Just a shame we all know you’ll be straight back down a year later. That is unless you find another club to merge with to keep you topped up...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

**** you talk some garbage. Similar sides for both clubs played twice during the year and both had wins. GE better on the day.

It’s going to be fantastic without you in D3 next year. Just a shame we all know you’ll be straight back down a year later. That is unless you find another club to merge with to keep you topped up...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are GE the only club in history to have merged. I think not, but some people like you just have to keep living in the past. As has been stated several times on this forum, at least by merging, clubs who struggle for numbers allow players to continue in the sport they love. Would you prefer that they fold and deny players that opportunity? And don’t say that they could go to other stronger clubs who would be so overloaded that many players would then miss out.

The merge was brilliant. GE is a great club with wonderful people and supporters. Well done in rising up to D2. Well deserved with all the hard work behind the scenes that has been put in.
Winners are grinners and the rest can just suit themselves!!

The merge was brilliant. GE is a great club with wonderful people and supporters. Well done in rising up to D2. Well deserved with all the hard work behind the scenes that has been put in.
Winners are grinners and the rest can just suit themselves!!

I was sitting amongst the Aquinas senior players yesterday. They were getting beaten so all they could say was GE were arrogant or using the merge line. I know a couple of old blokes who are from the club. One being a team manager and timekeeper for years. Thankfully one of them apologized for their behavior a couple of better blokes you wouldn't meet at a footy club. For goodness sake it's a game of seconds footy not a venue for schoolboy carry ons. Good luck to you guys today in the seniors we don't hold childish grudges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back