D3 2018 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalkicking practice this week Scoobiesnack ??

Looks like any of the 3 sides could win it. Good year for div 3
Yep one of those days TT but great result for us Aquinas have been fantastic of late good bunch of blokes they would be happy with their season. For us another prelim well done to all Hawks will be not liking the thought of taking us on into this week boys.

Yeah enlighten us . Stand up and say what you have to say mate grow a set.
You don't have to be a genius or have a set of balls to work out what I said. Aquinas team sheet will be one to look at. See how many of their first players will be dropped at the cost of their diehard reserves players. I hope sincerely that I'm wrong.

You don't have to be a genius or have a set of balls to work out what I said. Aquinas team sheet will be one to look at. See how many of their first players will be dropped at the cost of their diehard reserves players. I hope sincerely that I'm wrong.
You have lost me mate is this something new all clubs tinker with their teams when only one side is left. But surely you are not really concerned about Aquinas twos. If I am wrong I apologise but the way you wrote the comment read like you were alleging team sheet impropriety from the clubs participating this weekend.

Last edited:

Might be something to be said about making the qualification rules stricter but I don’t see why they wouldn’t put their best team available on the park...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aquinas
66 L. Allwood57 B. Alsop5 M. Costello38 J. DyckL. Fringuelli30 J. Hamilton51 N. Hart63 A. Jayasinghe10 H. Judge22 A. Kinghorn61 L. Lewis39 D. LordD. Malvaso1 J. Miles15 J. Morris81 D. Palmer9 M. Prouse56 J. Reid20 N. SpencerM. Westwood8 C. Williams40 C. Wright21 N. Wright29 T. Wynne46 B. Zwarts

Aquinas
66 L. Allwood57 B. Alsop5 M. Costello38 J. DyckL. Fringuelli30 J. Hamilton51 N. Hart63 A. Jayasinghe10 H. Judge22 A. Kinghorn61 L. Lewis39 D. LordD. Malvaso1 J. Miles15 J. Morris81 D. Palmer9 M. Prouse56 J. Reid20 N. SpencerM. Westwood8 C. Williams40 C. Wright21 N. Wright29 T. Wynne46 B. Zwarts

Good effort by Aquinas. Only a couple of changes . Giving the rightful players in the reserves their just reward.

Hawks v Gryphons should be a cracker next week. They currently stand 1 all against each other in Grand finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back