Game Day 2018 DRAFT - Christmas is early this year

How do you rate our draft this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh wow, that period between trade period and draft day went quickly...

SAID NO ONE EVER!

Sweet baby Jesus am I getting excited!
If your club is not in the Finals ...is this the most exciting time of the year ......for me, it's a close yes, followed by Trade week

We all like new toys

Happy Draft Day guys. I am beyond excited. I am a 39 year bloke and this is the best Christmas day since I got my Amiga 500 back in the 90s.

Internatioanl Karate + for the win!!!!

Commodore 64 back in the 80’s. Winning!

Impossible Mission for the win!!!! (also Pool Of Radiance)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red letter day for the AFC. 3 picks inside 20 is unheard of.

I'm of course still holding out faint hope for an SA star, but regardless, we end up with a vital injection of talent which will have been identified by one of the best in the business.

It's a no lose day.

I dunno what's wrong with me. Committed to a preseason kickaround at 6.30, and then a game of indoor at 8.50.

I'm gonna miss all the live trading!!! ;)

I've not followed much of the draftees outside the "Elite Eight", so I'm gonna be surprised by whoever we pick (and can't be disappointed that way).

Would be delighted if Rozee fell to 8, but very doubtful. Least there was hope with Fog last year.

Happy Draft Day guys. I am beyond excited. I am a 39 year bloke and this is the best Christmas day since I got my Amiga 500 back in the 90s.
Did you ever go for the 500kb RAM expansion at some some stage?

Edit: can't believe this was already said!!

Oh wow, that period between trade period and draft day went quickly...

SAID NO ONE EVER!

Sweet baby Jesus am I getting excited!
You can see we all have thread fatigue. Its like when a player leaves and theres a 10,000 page thread, and we are all loopy by the end.

Stupid AFL.

If your club is not in the Finals ...is this the most exciting time of the year ......for me, it's a close yes, followed by Trade week

We all like new toys

This is Carlton's Grand Final Day. They win the flag by keeping Pick 1. By the time the AFL world realises they stuffed up yet another 1st pick the AFL world has moved on.

Only 8 and a half hours to go
Could you please start the "Welcome Jack Lukosius" thread? We can change the name to whomever we choose later if neccessary.

I'm sad.

I'm sad that we aren't going to get Rankine.

I'm sad that we aren't going to get Lukosious.

Mostly I'm sad that we have become one of those clubs where the highlight of our year is draft day.

This sucks. Imagine being like Carlton and this being your highlight every year...
giphy.gif

Back