Jimmy#17

All Australian
Jan 25, 2017
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
From AFL: The versatile big man is an excellent contested mark, strong in one-on-one contests and keeps a cool head under pressure. Had an excellent NAB AFL Under-18 Championships, earning All Australian honours before a hip complaint ended his season early. Cousin of former St Kilda star Justin Koschitzke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez those highlights make him look really good. I suppose that's the point of highlights though.
Couple them with the foxtel commentary where every pick is a star who “will play games next year” and the highlights seem about right.

Nov 21, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, Detroit Pistons
Snoop Dog phantom write-up

# 44 Swans

Jacob Koschitzke / Murray Bushrangers / 196cm

Key defender from Murray who really caught the eye through the Champs against some of the nations best forwards which ultimately saw him named in the All Australian side. Never saw him really beaten and I think that’s why he is probably someone that slides to hear yet at the same time has the scope to be a terrific get. He is a really good one on one player with good positioning and strength in the contest. He is agile and can close space and intercept or take contested mark.

Jul 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Hawks interview process:
Question 1-Have you ever had any problems with your knees?
Answer: No
Reply: Sorry but we have no openings at the moment. If you ever bust a kneecap or something similar in the future please give us a call.
Looks a great pick up

Soaring Hawk

Senior List
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Didn’t think he’d last to here (yeah, I know we hear that a lot). Our next gorilla fullback. Great overhead.

Hoping for blanck or Grundy next, in order to replace Stratton in a few years.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 15, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Really chuffed with this one.

Not so much the player bc i have no idea (though he seems to have been a huge slider). More hapoy with the type of players. Our mids are fine now, we have elite players and plenty knocking down the door.

Our kp positions are pretty bare once you go below 28 years old.

Drafted for need this time. Good get.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2006
A state of delusion
AFL Club
Hawthorn
latest

We drafted someone who can take a mark!?!?!?!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back