List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Prospects aka the West and Khamis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I might be in the minority but I'm glad Power is up for pick swaps, despite him being new. Looking for any possible advantage, just as the club would expect. Needs to set a reputation in the first few years, I like the early signs.

upload_2018-11-22_19-6-45.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan. Get on the hype train now.

He's listed as 193cm but some say he's grown to 195cm this year, 2020 draft eligible from memory. Freakishly quick, tied to us via the NGA. Dual sided. Can jump and run.

Plus we have the McPherson brother coming through who is already a 190cm mid FS eligible kid who captained a rep side.
Next year we have both Romero & Kellett eligible, not sure who else.
I’m so worried that the NGA will be scrapped before we get a chance to draft Jamarra.

0utsider

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Pretty happy with our selections but disappointed we didnt pick Taylor who is the natural gifted forward we needed

Feel the same but have to think there’s something going on there we don’t know about. Was rated as a first round talent and slid to late 40’s. Maybe attitude issues ??

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Feel the same but have to think there’s something going on there we don’t know about. Was rated as a first round talent and slid to late 40’s. Maybe attitude issues ??
It was just a pretty strong draft. I don’t think there is much more to it than that.

The way it planned out it was take him and not Cavarra... I just thought we should have taken both, and Taylor May have been a better option than Hayes who will probably play forward too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back