List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Prospects aka the West and Khamis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We can never have too many Bailey's.

Getting two players named Bailey Williams would turn us into a commentators nightmare :p
Williams kicks to Williams
Goal to Williams

Is either Chatfield or Dawson a genuine small/medium forward prospect? I see Chatfield is listed as a mid/fwd which doesn't fill me with heaps of confidence that he will fill a need for capable full time forwards.

If neither are forwards and we can see young forwards available elsewhere in the draft (either juniors or state league players) we might have to pass on at least one of these two.

Should we be worried that 95% of the teams who will finish below us on the ladder will want to take the star outside midfielders in this draft?

Should we be worried that 95% of the teams who will finish below us on the ladder will want to take the star outside midfielders in this draft?
There won't be too many teams finishing below us on the ladder will there?

I think It’s now fair to say that Rankene fits our needs perfectly. Silly, quick and most importantly can kick goals.

If we finish with pick 6, I think we are a good chance to get him considering these players:

Lukochous
Welsh
Max King
Ben King
Hately/Bailey Smith

These players will most likely take the first 5 picks.

I think we can nab him!!! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think that’s fair.

The likes of St Kilda, Brisbane and Carlton don’t really need taller players so it will be interesting to see where the King brothers go

I would happily take the king who tore his ACL at pick 6. He seems like an absolute beast. Even if we are in serious need of more class on the outside. I would much rather take BPA instead of the 4th best mid in the draft.

Is either Chatfield or Dawson a genuine small/medium forward prospect? I see Chatfield is listed as a mid/fwd which doesn't fill me with heaps of confidence that he will fill a need for capable full time forwards.

If neither are forwards and we can see young forwards available elsewhere in the draft (either juniors or state league players) we might have to pass on at least one of these two.
Chatfield is. More of a forward atm than a mid. Quick and has good overhead marking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back