List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Prospects aka the West and Khamis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Orazio Fantasia makes me want us to take Connor Rozee. To me they are very similar in terms of talent.

Question for Wizard17 or Captain Murphy, I noticed Rhylee West was selected at Pick 14 in the
mock draft how would this affect our current picks as they stand and how many would we lose
in the wash up ?

Question for Wizard17 or Captain Murphy, I noticed Rhylee West was selected at Pick 14 in the
mock draft how would this affect our current picks as they stand and how many would we lose
in the wash up ?
It'd wipe out all our picks (3rd, 4th, Freo's 4th) and we go 212.8 points into deficit next year (taken off our first).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So does that mean we only get two picks our first and West ?
No it forces us to use later draft picks. Assume 5 vacancies come draft night. We've already used 2 (our 1st rounder and west). So instead of using our 3rd pick and the two forth rounders we had (there points went to paying for west) We would have to use our 5th,6th and 7th rounder for the remaining three spots.

Must make minimum three selections. If our points get wiped out by matching bids any further picks move to the end of the draft.
We could just take Rhylee West at pick 5, even though not ideal hopefully take Khamis at 41 who went later in the mock
and use our remaining three picks as well as Wizard17 did in the mock, problem solved. :thumbsu: (Be prepared)

We could just take Rhylee West at pick 5, even though not ideal hopefully take Khamis at 41 who went later in the mock
and use our remaining three picks as well as Wizard17 did in the mock, problem solved. :thumbsu: (Be prepared)
Lol well no one would see that coming. Definitely catch the competition off guard there Yojimbo. Freo would be laughing there balls off too much they wouldn't be able to get the draft pick selection completed in the allocated time.

Lol well no one would see that coming. Definitely catch the competition off guard there Yojimbo. Freo would be laughing there balls off too much they wouldn't be able to get the draft pick selection completed in the allocated time.
The lowest West appears in the phantoms is pick 11 at the moment. Lots of water to go under the bridge for
a lot of the clubs with low picks.

So you'd rather have West than someone like B.Smith, Hately, Rankine etc?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back